Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mindset of the typical US Airways east pilot?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow...

APA, please destroy this group
And this industry sucking feud

The APA will not touch USAPA funds:

Read this America Worst Airlines pile-its
This is from a founding member of our union:

"The only way APA will "get" USAPA's funds is for an actual merger of the unions. That is being pursued now. Otherwise the independent union known as USAPA will continue to exist according to its CBL, and will be eventually run by a few remaining Officers. You can bet the 6M or so in the bank will be used for future litigation if required, assisted by donations. If a merger of the unions occurs, you can be sure payment of all back dues will be included and enforced, as well an agreement that litigation will be pursued as to the the antics of the West Class going forward. I believe APA is flush with moneys, maybe our small bankroll does not concern them. But either way, USAPA will have more moneys in the bank for future litigation than LEO has spent on legal total in 7 years. (and note I say "spent" not paid.") Thanks to the West Class for a full third of those funds!"

Last edited:
The APA will not touch USAPA funds:

Read this America Worst Airlines pile-its
This is from a founding member of our union:

"The only way APA will "get" USAPA's funds is for an actual merger of the unions. That is being pursued now. Otherwise the independent union known as USAPA will continue to exist according to its CBL, and will be eventually run by a few remaining Officers. You can bet the 6M or so in the bank will be used for future litigation if required, assisted by donations. If a merger of the unions occurs, you can be sure payment of all back dues will be included and enforced, as well an agreement that litigation will be pursued as to the the antics of the West Class going forward. I believe APA is flush with moneys, maybe our small bankroll does not concern them. But either way, USAPA will have more moneys in the bank for future litigation than LEO has spent on legal total in 7 years. (and note I say "spent" not paid.") Thanks to the West Class for a full third of those funds!"
So this is what a whining scumbag sounds like when he's desperate. He sounds like Hitler hiding in his Berlin bunker screaming the war can still be won as the Russians are stomping on his roof. I don't know what's more pathetic, the letter to the Judge or this.

Or maybe the most pathetic are those that believe him.

Blah blah blah blah.

Fact:

US Airways twice bankrupt would have been GONE had it not merged AWA.

AWA saved US Airways and they are now where they are today with AA because of AWA. This is an overly arrogant letter. Nowhere does he talk about integrity. If was a judge, I'd question him: Why didn't you accept a binding arbitration award when you agreed to binding arbitration in the first place?

And his talk about AWA pilots never in their dreams could have flown as international widebody CAs to Europe making $200k? No offense but Piedmont was mostly 727s and 737s with a couple 767s to LGW that started in 1987 just two years before the merger. Piedmont stand-alone would not have permitted him to do what he is claiming either.

That's what I was thinking, but somehow this dude forgot to mention those facts in his letter to the judge.

Wow- can we say narcissistic? [email protected]?! Granted, he probably had to wait 20 years to grab that email address. Something tells me he has a personalized license plate along the same lines, and he makes his crews and wife call him Captain.

USAPA won't have a say in anything, including when and how it will be dismantled. I guess they should have at least tried adult leadership.

Get your app in St. Nic, there are plenty of frigid preflights in ORD waiting for you.

In writing this letter, Anderson probably hurt his own group more than the West pilots ever could have. This was the most retarded self-serving letter I have ever read and is massively condescending to the judge. To assume the Judge does not understand what is going on. To assume the judge needed this nit-wit's input to figure out what to do. You West guys should buy this Anderson a Christmas present to thank him. If there was a Darwin award for trying to influence a judgement, then this guy should win.

Last edited:

Clearly this letter from "Captain" douchbag substantially hurt his cause. He simply put out there that there is an extremely ignorant mentality that fuels some of what USAPA stands for and the court recognizes that fact.
It's really kind of sad that USAir has been sunk to the level USAPA has taken them. There really are a lot of good people there. They are, to a certain extent, victims too.

I'd say Dan, as many AWA and the industry as a whole that has been hurt by USAPA's I'll advised stand under loa 93,
No one has been hurt more than the majority of east pilots

Latest resources

Back