Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mindset of the typical US Airways east pilot?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everyone talks big behind the keyboard and like someone else said on another thread, you need some new material, your old crap is getting old.

If you remind him of some of the crap that happened at his super airline, he suddenly becomes ... let's say, pauciloquent. He feeds on misery and disputes of others, I have seen this type with previous mergers.

Everyone talks big behind the keyboard and like someone else said on another thread, you need some new material, your old crap is getting old.

The truth hurts, eh DCAA320? Yeah it does, and it will. Your group is the laughing stock of this industry, and everyone knows what happened. I bet the APA guys are licking their chops, and watching to see if you cross your fingers behind your back.... That appears to be necessary dealing with you guys...

Bye Bye---General Lee

If you remind him of some of the crap that happened at his super airline, he suddenly becomes ... let's say, pauciloquent. He feeds on misery and disputes of others, I have seen this type with previous mergers.

Wrong. Not even close. The Pan Am acquisition was partial assets, and those guys could have stayed at Pan Am until the end, or some went to UAL. The Western pilots got twice the pay, and stayed out West. None of those groups had anything binding that could be legally challenged, like the Westies do now. Wrong again Dornier.... But you've seen this type before.....riiiight. Nobody had ever seen this type of "land grab" that your union has tried to pull, in front of everyone! We all know your group is guilty, and soon it will hopefully be proven in court. It's ripe, just like your shorts.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Whats an embarrassment to the industry is a Union that has allowed seniority integration policy (just about the most important part of any pilots career should it happen to the airline you work for) to be a flag pointed in any direction based on the current "administration" instead of a hard, not wavering policy that you either get behind or you get lost.

For crying out loud, the AFA has better principles when it comes to this stuff than the ultimate pilots union. This should have been fixed years ago.

ALPA has let this fester for years. They never offered or brokered a solution. The elephants (DAL, NWA, UAL) got their way while the TWA's, the USAir's, and the Air Tran's of the world took it in the shorts. (and the Pan Am guys before that)

Since I take it on faith that UAL furloughees were given credit for their time at the airline within the merged SLI with CAL, I guess it escapes most of you that this is the inevitable result of the political clown show that is ALPA merger policy.

The only thing that bodes well for the future with ALPA and merger policy is that for the most part, future consolidation and therefore merger policy, will be on the back burner for a while now.

That is little consolation for those who have to daily eat the crap sandwich that ALPA served up to the USAir group....including East and West.

A350

Usapa has done more harm to the East and West than ALPA. Period. The east will soon realize what a stain Usapa has left on their careers. If you're not following closely, look at the infighting among the personalities among its scab leadership.

They hate each other. APA cannot take over fast enough to end this miserable group of idiots and their schemes.

Wrong. Not even close. The Pan Am acquisition was partial assets, and those guys could have stayed at Pan Am until the end, or some went to UAL. The Western pilots got twice the pay, and stayed out West. None of those groups had anything binding that could be legally challenged, like the Westies do now. Wrong again Dornier.... But you've seen this type before.....riiiight. Nobody had ever seen this type of "land grab" that your union has tried to pull, in front of everyone! We all know your group is guilty, and soon it will hopefully be proven in court. It's ripe, just like your shorts.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Personal attack, again? Are you ready for another FI vacation?

What do you know about the mergers I had previously mentioned to you? Nothing! Happened a long time ago, on another continent far far away (~8 hours), but your sorry type that sticks his nose into other peoples poo is universal. Either because of pure Schadenfreude or because of being a self proclaimed Aviation Jesus.

P.S. Tell us how the PA guys had to re-interview.

Whats an embarrassment to the industry is a Union that has allowed seniority integration policy (just about the most important part of any pilots career should it happen to the airline you work for) to be a flag pointed in any direction based on the current "administration" instead of a hard, not wavering policy that you either get behind or you get lost.

For crying out loud, the AFA has better principles when it comes to this stuff than the ultimate pilots union. This should have been fixed years ago.

ALPA has let this fester for years. They never offered or brokered a solution. The elephants (DAL, NWA, UAL) got their way while the TWA's, the USAir's, and the Air Tran's of the world took it in the shorts. (and the Pan Am guys before that)

Since I take it on faith that UAL furloughees were given credit for their time at the airline within the merged SLI with CAL, I guess it escapes most of you that this is the inevitable result of the political clown show that is ALPA merger policy.

The only thing that bodes well for the future with ALPA and merger policy is that for the most part, future consolidation and therefore merger policy, will be on the back burner for a while now.

That is little consolation for those who have to daily eat the crap sandwich that ALPA served up to the USAir group....including East and West.

A350

Then you answer my previous question
Where was your movement to change ALPA merger policy before america west bought you?

Then you answer my previous question
Where was your movement to change ALPA merger policy before america west bought you?

Date of Hire is a standard we all live by- next time you non rev see how it is ordered. Next time you bid for schedules see how the bid results are ordered. You need to understand alpa was gone long before crazy St Nic came along. All that senile arbiTRAITOR did was give us the last straw. The greedy Westicles gave us unity.
Look at how things have changed between east and west since 2005. East- hired. West- furloughed. Nuff said

Date of Hire is a standard we all live by- next time you non rev see how it is ordered. Next time you bid for schedules see how the bid results are ordered. You need to understand alpa was gone long before crazy St Nic came along. All that senile arbiTRAITOR did was give us the last straw. The greedy Westicles gave us unity.
Look at how things have changed between east and west since 2005. East- hired. West- furloughed. Nuff said

"Unity" is alive and well among the dysfunctional "leadership" at the sinking union. East on East! Is that how they run things in "yer neck'o the woods"?

St. Nic, your buddies seem scared...

(Cue: dueling banjos)

Parker whipsawed us against you...the Cheap Labor. You delivered a one Billion dollar gift right on his lap because of your egregious little temper tantrum. 2 out of 3 upgrades wasn't enough for you greedy, sale absorbed, entitled prickks. You had to get them ALL. I hope the 100 extra temporary upgrades was worth pissing away over a THIRD of your career idiot.

Latest resources

Back