Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mindset of the typical US Airways east pilot?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, this is...

That there's the kinda genius that gets ya a neutered union with the highest dues in the industry defending the lowest pay. Best of the best!

In no way does this person you quoted the typical East pilot. Most east pilots are disconnected from USAPA and focused on health issues, family and retirement.

You should read the below newyorker.com link and watch what you say about suspected murderers.

You should also not collectively judge groups of people. It too closely resembles racism and can be construed as hate speech.

APC locked a thread similar thread last week...

Last edited:
Okay, and do you label who races of people based on what a small percentage of them do?
There has been not one PEEP of objection to the continued waste of money by USAPA on legal fees to perpetuate the civil war with the west. That is tacit approval and the election results have consistently been to have more of the same.

If you had a group, no matter how small, who would stand up for the power of unity in a union and try to wrest power from the AFO club, then perhaps your argument would have some merit. That group, when combined with the west could have leveraged their power and overcome the USAPA juggernaut, secured real benefits for all the pilots and put us in a much stronger position coming into a merger.

Whether you want to believe it or not, the people the east allowed to run the show have hobbled this pilot group to the point where the US pilots are little more than observers, unable to affect any real influence over their destinies. The MOU was a rubber stamp to what APA wanted and a NO vote would not have given the US pilots any chance to improve the MOU. So the only other choice was a YES, more like YES, PLEASE.

You cannot distance yourself from the monster you created. But you can take responsibility and rehabilitate the monster by removing the children in office and replacing them with progressive, practical and pragmatic leaders willing to work WITH folks to IMPROVE the careers of ALL PILOTS.

Anderson is innocent! I applaud him for saying what all of us think. The man has guts and courage!

Anderson is innocent! I applaud him for saying what all of us think. The man has guts and courage!

And if you disagree he 'll kill you!
Nic, dude, you have done as much as anyone to make a case for just how out to lunch the whole USAPA debacle has been. I 'm glad to see it get put to bed. I know a lot of good people on the east side and they have been royally hosed by the USAPA agenda. Unfortunately they go into this merger with one hand tied behind their back due to USAPA. At least they will get a new start and put the USAPA sinkhole that had them permanently stuck in the mud behind them.

Usapa has killed the Nic. 98%. Ask a westie what that means!

Alpo no moe

No Nic

Usapa is a huge sucess

There has been not one PEEP of objection to the continued waste of money by USAPA on legal fees to perpetuate the civil war with the west. That is tacit approval and the election results have consistently been to have more of the same.

If you had a group, no matter how small, who would stand up for the power of unity in a union and try to wrest power from the AFO club, then perhaps your argument would have some merit. That group, when combined with the west could have leveraged their power and overcome the USAPA juggernaut, secured real benefits for all the pilots and put us in a much stronger position coming into a merger.

Whether you want to believe it or not, the people the east allowed to run the show have hobbled this pilot group to the point where the US pilots are little more than observers, unable to affect any real influence over their destinies. The MOU was a rubber stamp to what APA wanted and a NO vote would not have given the US pilots any chance to improve the MOU. So the only other choice was a YES, more like YES, PLEASE.

You cannot distance yourself from the monster you created. But you can take responsibility and rehabilitate the monster by removing the children in office and replacing them with progressive, practical and pragmatic leaders willing to work WITH folks to IMPROVE the careers of ALL PILOTS.

Sure I can, because I'm not an East pilot.

I'm not feeding this thread anymore.

Usapa has killed the Nic. 98%. Ask a westie what that means!

Alpo no moe

No Nic

Usapa is a huge sucess

Get it through your head and soul flyer

You do not vacate an award by changing representation anymore than you could kill someone brutally, get sentenced to death and vacate the sentence by changing lawyers.

Usapa is ridiculous dumb.

I don't judge wanting a better SLI for yourself, the methods and tactics are outside of stupid

Latest resources

Back