Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
\
you guys are from skyway?

no they arent... we syxers in the pool are on hold due to staffing shortages....there are 5 of us taking it for the team!

I applied on 3/9. Got the call for an interview yesterday on 3/21. My interview is on 4/12. I don't know anyone over there. I am a regional captain with about 650 hours of 121 turbine PIC, 800 hours of total turbine PIC, and 3500 total time. I just applied and got lucky I guess. Now I just need to get the job.

I applied on 3/9. Got the call for an interview yesterday on 3/21. My interview is on 4/12. I don't know anyone over there. I am a regional captain with about 650 hours of 121 turbine PIC, 800 hours of total turbine PIC, and 3500 total time. I just applied and got lucky I guess. Now I just need to get the job.

get in line

very simular story here. Put in an application about a week ago, got called on Monday afternoon. Interview is on the 29th. I know noone, do not have 1000pic yet, But I do live in MKE. I kind of wish I had a bit more time, 6 days to prepare for an interview that I was not expecting while sitting on reserve in PHL. This is going to be a long week.

DD

Latest resources

Back