• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How did you guys apply? Through the application system on the Midwest website, or through Avianation or via email?

The application system wouldn't allow me to create a profile, but you can send application through Avianation fine.

Any idea what competitive times are? I see a lot of you guys have jet pic, I dont; 3300TT, 2450PIC, 1500 ME, 1170 Turb+Jet

backpack toting..ipod sporting...doc martin wearing ....yeah...that growth plan is lookin better by the day

First year pay is about 41$/hr.I have heard that people make about 40K first year.( incl. per diem and flying about 80 hrs.)

does anyone know how many they are going to hire this year? Is the current hiring just for the 2 md-80's they just picked up? Is there a growth plan outside of the 50 seaters?

does anyone know how many they are going to hire this year? Is the current hiring just for the 2 md-80's they just picked up? Is there a growth plan outside of the 50 seaters?

might help if you had your atp...or am i missing the obvious?

sorry, my stuff is a bit old, I have had it for a while now, Been a Capt over at AWAC for a year.

hahah.... yeah figured as much, although after beefcake not having his wasnt sure. well hopefully sooner or later the 5 of us left in the pool from syx will be taken. maybe after the last 17 is retired?:D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back