Midwest Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
After reading the article from the JS;

The two MD-80s will generate 40-50 million in additional revenue a year? In dollars? Who woulda thunk it. Why not get four and double the revenue?

Hi!

Any reports of new interviews/hiring? I'm almost at 1000 PIC jet.

cliff
YIP

I heard we had a pool of 20 pilots, just waiting on the confirmation of the 2 88s before a class of 10 starts. Heard one of the 88's is already painted in Midwest's colors. Not sure what they're waiting for...

I heard we had a pool of 20 pilots, just waiting on the confirmation of the 2 88s before a class of 10 starts. Heard one of the 88's is already painted in Midwest's colors. Not sure what they're waiting for...

One needs work on the rear galley...been hearing late feb/early march over here at syx.

I'm sure there are a few DC8s and Connies left if midwest is going to be in the collectors market

Went into DTW the other day... looked like one was sitting out in the cold in front of some hangar..?? A real fixer upper.

"Midwest plans to add 15 new regional jets to its fleet in 2007 and is studying which type of larger long-range jets will replace the airline's fleet of aging MD-80s, Dickson said.
The upgrades will give Midwest "more reach and access" to markets, he said."

How dis gonna createin mo jobs an like a merger wit da Tranny gonna lose jobs? Replacin dem 80s wit dem ARRR-Jayszzzzzzz.............hmmmmmmmmmmm

Duuuuude, gimmie somma dat whackee tabaccee dat ole Dickie Dude benn smokin!

Awwww Yeeeaahhh!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back