• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Midwest plans to add 15 new regional jets to its fleet in 2007 and is studying which type of larger long-range jets will replace the airline's fleet of aging MD-80s, Dickson said.
The upgrades will give Midwest "more reach and access" to markets, he said."

How dis gonna createin mo jobs an like a merger wit da Tranny gonna lose jobs? Replacin dem 80s wit dem ARRR-Jayszzzzzzz.............hmmmmmmmmmmm

Duuuuude, gimmie somma dat whackee tabaccee dat ole Dickie Dude benn smokin!

Awwww Yeeeaahhh!!!!

Git huked on Foniks Best:D

Was dat a sight'en!?!?

You guys all crack me up....the only thing I miss about ole MKE! Now, this next statement is not aimed at anyone, it's just my favorite saying that I ever saw hanging in ops way back:

"How about a nice hot cup of shut the @#%$ up!"

Keep it crazy there all!

Midwest just posted 16 upgrades, 8 on the 717 and 8 on the MD 80. They also said to hire about 30 within the next months due to increased flying starting in May.

I am originally from Wisconsin and would love to move back. Where should I watch for the Midwest application window to open? Looks like your airline is turning the corner.

I am originally from Wisconsin and would love to move back. Where should I watch for the Midwest application window to open? Looks like your airline is turning the corner.
In the Skyway crew lounge.

I noticed the website is posting First Officer positions again. A new application format all online now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back