• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the update. I'll be putting in an app today.

Should I list my home address as my Mom's house in Fond du Lac, WI (that's my FAA address) or should I use my actual address in Charlotte? Do Wisconsin roots help?? I worked in a cheese factory to pay for college. That should count for something.

Should I list my home address as my Mom's house in Fond du Lac, WI?

Duuuude, I toook sum Frechaiz in High Skool. Fondu Lac? Duz dat meen Cheese Lake? Iz like da wattter all like orangee an stuff?? If ya swim wit yer mouth open an stuff, will yoo like choke an stuff? On like hot summer dayz an stuff, duz like it burn da roof of yer mouth, likez wehn I gitz dat hot pizzzza cheese?

Duuude, I hopez ya git da job cuz like I needs somma dem thingz anserrred!

AAAWWWWW YEEAAHHHHHHHH BOYEeeeeEEEEE!

Do you need Turbine PIC to be considered at Midwest? The website says 1500, 500 PIC, 500 Turbine. Im a FO at a regional now with no turbine PIC, think there's a chance?

Thanks

Do you need Turbine PIC to be considered at Midwest? The website says 1500, 500 PIC, 500 Turbine. Im a FO at a regional now with no turbine PIC, think there's a chance?

Thanks

with your TT probably not.....you never know though. There are 5 of us syx'ers still in the shallow end of the pool waiting. Hope we hear something soon.......

Again, if anyone has a current gouge it would be appreciated. Thanks.

with your TT probably not.....you never know though. There are 5 of us syx'ers still in the shallow end of the pool waiting. Hope we hear something soon.......

1)Are they hiring without internal recommendation?

2)I am 2500 TT and 900 121 turb. PIC. is that competitive?

Probably not, we've got dozens of apps with 3-5000 TT and 1-2000 PIC turbine. I'm trying to get a buddy hired who's got close to your time and the CP pretty much told me that he's not competitive yet. They do like guys from cheezeland though so keep updating. We'll be hiring again and I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if they saw how many times you'd updated.

Probably not, we've got dozens of apps with 3-5000 TT and 1-2000 PIC turbine. I'm trying to get a buddy hired who's got close to your time and the CP pretty much told me that he's not competitive yet. They do like guys from cheezeland though so keep updating. We'll be hiring again and I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if they saw how many times you'd updated.

plus you are not skyway....us syxers are just waiting to be released.....who knows when!

Was told last week that they are not accepting skyway guys with this window because of all the training cycles etc. In fact I thought someone resigned over it???
Anyway I have not gotten the online ap to work yet. I will have to try again this evening.

-CaKe

Anyone know if they are still hiring into a pool?

Latest resources

Back