Midwest Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone get this back right away?
"We have received your responses to the job questions related to the First Officer (10120) position. Based on the answers provided, and the specific requirements for this position, you will not be considered for this opportunity."

?????

Meet the mins

Your profile indicates you do not have an ATP one of the minimum requirements.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:

Total Flight Time - 1500 Hours

Multi-Engine - 500 Hours

PIC - 500 Hours

Turbine - 500 Hours

ATP with Multi-Engine Rating

First Class Medical certificate

Bachelors degree preferred

An accepted application will look like this:

Dear Candidate,

We have received your responses to the questions requested for the First Officer (10120) position. Your responses indicate that you meet our base requirements for this job. If you are among the most competitive candidates for this, we will contact you.

Anyone get this back right away?
"We have received your responses to the job questions related to the First Officer (10120) position. Based on the answers provided, and the specific requirements for this position, you will not be considered for this opportunity."

?????

I'd knock out that ATP there Beefcake! No reason NOT to have it when you're sporting TWICE the total time required to take the check.

Latest rumors at Midex, we will be leasing quite a few 717 coming from an Australian carrier, I heard the company need few more 717's

Those are probably the 717's that AAI turned down becuase the cost of getting them up and running.. That rumor has been going around about those 717's for a long time at AAI.. The last thing I heard was that it wasn't price efficient for AAI to get those airplanes. Supposidly something had to be changed on them and it would have been very expensive... But hell, I could be wrong..

Got the call this afternoon any one else!:beer: PM me if you have an interview or know about the process Thanks.:)

Congrats BYM

I have been hearing a very strong rumor about the A320, apparently its very hard to even get used 737, plus more 717 from Australia.

Those are probably the 717's that AAI turned down becuase the cost of getting them up and running.. That rumor has been going around about those 717's for a long time at AAI.. The last thing I heard was that it wasn't price efficient for AAI to get those airplanes. Supposidly something had to be changed on them and it would have been very expensive... But hell, I could be wrong..

I think you'r right gt1900, I know that AAI was thinking about those same 717.

Latest resources

Back