• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Big Announcement on Friday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe pay freezes affect the cost of living increase built into the contract, not longevity pay.

Well The official word I heard straight from a Union Rep in MSP is they have stopped talking.

No more negotiations and no aggrement was reached meaning the company asked the union to give up too much.

The next move belongs to the company .......just wait

Ct. George Zip said:
I wouldn't be so confident about that. Remember LOA 15? Be careful about how much faith you have in your MEC. It would be better to stay neutral until the info comes out. There is no guarantee at all that this will be MEMRAT.

Once again...Whatever comes out that affects the contract will be Mem Rat.

LOA 15 was a hard lesson learned.

Jimdandy said:
Well The official word I heard straight from a Union Rep in MSP is they have stopped talking.

No more negotiations and no aggrement was reached meaning the company asked the union to give up too much.

The next move belongs to the company .......just wait

So, I guess we aren't getting PBS.

Okay, the facts are this, when i went to a MEC meeting, OUr MEC stated a goal of COMAIR or better, and when the fist pounds on the table, and the following words are that we will stike if we do not get it, and then we do not? Well, i can understand goals, but i also know when i have been misled by strong words and fist pounding at MEC meetings. ANd what i said is true, i apprieciate their hard work, and am thankful for the good parts of the contract. And i do know they worked hard, and truely feel they got what was the best they could get. They are working harder than i am, I just feel what was promised, was not delivered, and why threat strike, and then not use what the membership had approved.

But, are you serious?Every airline has asked for and gotten concessions lately, what makes you think ours is not any different? I ust hope they (our MEC) did not give anything up in order to get new aircraft, I am not throwing trash, i am just stating my opinion, and thats allowed in here, oh well, i really just want everything to turn out alright, pay rqaises and new airplanes, NWA pilots back to work and management to stop mismanaging our airline and stop sucking all the money our of the airline through undeserved bonus's and stock options! and let me know if i made any more mistakes in this posting? I do not keep my calculator with me, but i do know that many avro captains say they recieved bigger pay raises than i did, but i also think they deserved every cent they got.......actually i think they deserved more! i have heard a lot of rumors, and do not care to hear more......so, until the announcement, i will be happy to just say, take care everyone, and hope for the best

Anyone consider that the concession may be a seat lock for current AVRO Captains? (So they don't go to the new a/c, causing two training events?) That might fit the "Most will like it, some won't" mantra of this announcement.

Plus, my speculation is that we are getting small CRJ's.

Did anyone else hear that the MKE CRJ is totaled?

Plus, my speculation is that we are getting small CRJ's.

Did anyone else hear that the MKE CRJ is totaled?

Thats the one I heard you were getting. ;)

Latest resources

Back