Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ah, yes... wise man once say...

IFIxUmUBrakeUm said:
We will see if new planes come to XJ, The people that work there have several let downs in the last few years so nobody will believe it untill the airplane is parked in the hangar and is on the ops specs. it is just another let down
"Believe NONE of what you hear and only half of what you see."

When I was up in YUL this early, Spring morning, I saw a Q400 AND a CRJ with NWA Colors and Operated by Mesaba painted on them. The best of both worlds... Oh, wait; maybe it was just the affects of my 4 YUL high-speed in a row. Forget it.

smokey999 said:
I once knew a CP that was into "trainspotting" Is this the one??? (XJ MEC)
Uh, no... no trainspotting here. Maybe Geocaching once in a great while but that's it. Even that I have to do on my layovers.

Last edited:
As vowed....BUMP!!

Friday April 1st.... First day of the new fiscal year....

Sounds like a VERY good day for an announcement!

Here's what I don't understand.

The company and union were/are talking about "something." The company is playing dumb, the union has said they were/are talking but are still under a gag order.

Assuming it's been this long and nothing is going to happen, why don't they at least say the deal is off?

I honestly can't believe it takes this long for something good. I just don't get it.

7 weeks and we finally get our Big Announcement

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050422/225054.html?.v=1

Press ReleaseSource: Mesaba Aviation, Inc.

Mesaba Aviation to Fly CRJ Regional Jets
Friday April 22, 8:30 am ET New Agreement to Expand and Extend Northwest Airlink Flying

MINNEAPOLIS & ST. PAUL, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 22, 2005--Mesaba Aviation, Inc., a subsidiary company of MAIR Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAIR - News), today announced that it has signed a letter of intent with Northwest Airlines to operate 15 Bombardier CRJ-200 regional jets under the Northwest Airlink banner, with exclusive rights to the next 20 CRJ-200 or CRJ-440 aircraft Northwest Airlines may order. Mesaba will lease the aircraft from Northwest Airlines and expects the first aircraft to enter service before the end of 2005.

And it's at MyMesaba.com

Napoleon TNT said:
As vowed....BUMP!!

"Just when I think you couldn't do anything dumber, you go do something like this...

...and totally redeem yourself!"

NO MORE BUMPING!

All smiles so far. It is a good start to a future.

THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!

Latest resources

Back