• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man I was hoping that you were going
to buy Regions Air (otherwise known as
the outfit formerly known as corporate
airlines)...as if you had heard of them!

Crizz said:
People would still be asking questions about the class of 28...

That could easily be covered up by some BS that management would've made up. Besides, mgt. would'nt have said anything if our union didn't say anything. We all would've thought that our training dept. was actually "planning" for attrition losses by hiring 20+ people.

Just remember to stay focused on keeping our "metrics" up so we can win some rj flying from our only customer NWA.

A380 Flying

IbeFlyenhye said:
I hear Mesaba is to be the Regional Launch customer for the A380.

... course, might just be another rumor...

I actually heard this from a NWA guy. NWA wants us to be the Regional Launch Customer for the A380 but because of scope, we're only putting 69 seats in them. The upper level will actually be outfitted as a bowling alley.

Cya,

CP

I heard from a friend who talked with a guy...

In all seriousness, I heard from a guy who was talking to another XJ FO who used to write CRJ training ciricula. I guess he was called by someone from MGT and asked if he would be interested in doing what he used to do before XJ. When he asked what the guy meant by that, the MGT guys said he couldn't say... "So, ya wanna do something like whatcha used to do before XJ?" "Um... Excuse Me?" "Well, I can't say.... Just yes or no."

Also, I heard that one of the guys from our training dept. went up to Montreal for a couple days recently.

The more I hear and think about it, this is my .02 opinion: We were going to get CRJ's; MGT said we would have to take concessions or pay freeze; our MEC found their back bone and said, "we already have language in our contract for CRJ's"; and MGT said see ya later.

Still hoping. Cya,

CP

Grade A?

T-handle said:
I see ol 501XJ taxiing around in new colors.... now that is exciting.... :rolleyes:
That's about the first time I've actually wanted to fly ol' Sparky!

88_MALIBU said:
Now that is some grade-A heresay. Although I hope its true...
WOW! I can't believe I got grade-A!!

Last edited:
You're a dork CP.

(Meant with as much love as possible, of course ;))

Ah, you know it!!

I'll let you call me a dork alllll day long because I know that at the end of the day... You're still junior to me! :cool:

Latest resources

Back