Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gator1999

WAR KITTENS!?!
Just heard of some big announcement at Mesaba? What are the rumors flying around? Been a long time since I've heard a good MSA rumor.

Gator1999 said:
Just heard of some big announcement at Mesaba? What are the rumors flying around? Been a long time since I've heard a good MSA rumor.

The big announcement of Friday is that there will be a big announcement next month.

OK, I'll take a guess... We bought Chicago Express' operating certificate along with two Saabs.

Anyone else?

OOH! Direcdt deposit perdiem is finally here! First e-pass, now direct deposit!! What's next? The failed paperless flightdeck experiment? The cargo saab operation? I"ll believe it when I see it/hear it. I guess I'll have to wait until Friday apprantly.

Why the heck would MAIR need C8s certificate? They haven't done anything with BigSky yet!

FO

flap operator said:
OOH! Direcdt deposit perdiem is finally here! First e-pass, now direct deposit!! What's next? The failed paperless flightdeck experiment? The cargo saab operation? I"ll believe it when I see it/hear it. I guess I'll have to wait until Friday apprantly.

Why the heck would MAIR need C8s certificate? They haven't done anything with BigSky yet!

FO

Imagine this sticker on the side of every Avro and Saab: "MAIR Holdings -- We own more bleeding airlines than anyone else! Did we happen to mention that we were airline of the year in 1997? We were! Honestly!"

Sweet! Can you imagine the service disruptions that a mechanical will cause in LAX or SFO? I can see it now... after 5 hours of hemming and hawing... mx control says they're deadheading parts and mechanics to fix the issue. We'll have to babysit the plane in LAX and get to experience the hospitality of the NW staff that automatically hates us because we're Airlinkers. Being so far from mecca and any sort of maintenance, it sounds like a mess waiting to happen.

I bet it is something else. Like maybe Mesaba will actually use that hanger down in CVG instead of just having it there to make the landscape pretty and Comair jealous of an awesome hanger.

FO

Are there still rumors of that LA base opening up?
Although, you gotta hand it to the Blue Gentian Management...they did come through on that new Avro POM...albeit 4 years late...

Another "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!"

I know I don't have to read it, but wait until the "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT" until it's made and it is clear that it's a big announcemnet. I think there's someone on here who, every week, decides to post something about a "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT".

Furthermore, if you would like to see the future, look at the past. Search "Big Announcement and find the 72 other threads that contain that text and see what came of the "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT".

In reality, where I live most of the time, a big announcement is when someone says, "Tina and I are getting married," and that someone is another girl named Tina... or, "It's a boy! No, wait... it's a girl... wait... noooo... um, doctor!" or, "The good news is you still have your other leg...". Stuff like that. Keep it real.

Shy

Shy,

Now that the thread has got your attention...why don't you weigh in with your guess...c'mon you know you want to...

Mel Sharples said:
Imagine this sticker on the side of every Avro and Saab: "MAIR Holdings -- We own more bleeding airlines than anyone else! Did we happen to mention that we were airline of the year in 1997? We were! Honestly!"

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! ILMAO!!!!

-W

Latest resources

Back