• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Big Announcement on Friday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think the big announcement scheduled for Friday was, and will be, There is no big announcement!

T-handle said:
Next Friday is April 1st..... talk about messin with your head.

No doubt. Can you see it now? The first growth Mesaba gets in years will be announced on April Fool's Day and no one will ever believe it.

Great.

That just about par for the course.. would you expect anything less from this donkey show we call an airline.

Schmitz

Ct. George Zip said:
This week Mesaba will announce a deal to fly 30+ 44-seat CRJ's for NWA.

Trust me.

This might be legit... There's a board of directors meeting tomorrow (3/28). And I heard that we WILL be hearing something by the end of the month... Everything's falling into place, Smithers...

"I actually heard this from a NWA guy. NWA wants us to be the Regional Launch Customer for the A380 but because of scope, we're only putting 69 seats in them. The upper level will actually be outfitted as a bowling alley."

Actually they will put another fully loaded RJ in the upper deck thus getting around the scope Brilliant I say

D

We will see if new planes come to XJ, The people that work there have several let downs in the last few years so nobody will believe it untill the airplane is parked in the hangar and is on the ops specs. it is just another let down

Latest resources

Back