• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Link to ExpressJet TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you see ALPA put a date of signing of Feb 1, 2014 on the TA? I guess they assume the same threats management gave them can be passed along to us
! I heard the road show saying will be "SkyWest has a plan if we vote NO!"

A lot better than Bendover, Blowjets, or Brownstreak however. This ASA pilot will be voting yes.
There, I said it.

The ASA side will vote no by a HUGE margin. This contract is concessionary, and our pilots are not the low-self-esteem-couldn't-get-hired-anywhere-else bottom feeder pilots that populate those other groups.

This thing is such an insult (especially towards the reserves) that I also predict a huge drop in overall current morale, and you can kiss those performance plus bonuses goodbye. This TA sends a huge "No thanks for all you do!" to the pilot group; there will be huge unintended consequences.

Question is what is the motivation to vote this in? Job security? They will do what they please with the airplanes with a contract or without!! There has been absolutely no leadership from management as to the direction of the company. Fact is this TA is probably a little bit of an improvement for ASA side. Is it enough to justify completely selling out the Xjt side? No!!! There is not one thing motivating us to sign now right before our leverage goes up exponentially!! I say stick together and delay the contract until things hit the fan. One more thing I see nothing in the agreement which addresses the way the pairings and lines are created. Same ol we recognize the need to build blah blah blah. If that was addressed maybe I would think twice as quality of life is my main concern. No vote from this ASA guy.

. Fact is this TA is probably a little bit of an improvement for ASA side. Is it enough to justify completely selling out the Xjt side? No!!!

ASA guy here... this thing is FAR FAR FAR from improvement. Flaming stinking steaming turd. I laugh at the extra week of vacation... what does the company care, they aren't paying you for it anyway with the 65 MMG. total joke. I truly honestly don't care if they transfer every plane to Skywest, Silver or Blowgo..... this is a firm NO.

frankly there must be something I missing here as i honestly don't see how they agree to this with a straight face.

This is a big concession for the LXJT side. I would say the same for LASA. Vacation low is now at 65 credit hours. Given the extra 1 week vacation that's now 40 hours a year less pay. That about $3700 of lost pay. With no raise till 2015, and if we get too many 700/900's, those guys don't get a raise!! WTF??

SKywest will do what they want regardless. Don't listen to the threats. It's all smoke and mirrors. This turd will be flushed like Palmer's toupee after a typhoon.

ASA side gets hosed on out times. Not until aircraft movement. The erj side is door closure like Asa was before. Why the difference?

this is typical... management negotiates an agreement with United that if the plane doesn't move within a certain period after brake release we pay a penalty. Rather than correct that agreement because planes block out and sit there.... they try to squeeze it in the new language on what block out time really is. and simultaneously reduce our pay...total scam . Hey Brad and CT. F no! and by the way GFY

Funny thing is I don't blame them for asking. I blame our retards for agreeing to it!

Was the charter section the same language from the LXJT side? That was interesting. Executive type interior, 90 hours at an $18 per hour override.

This TA sends a huge "No thanks for all you do!" to the pilot group; there will be huge unintended consequences.

The entire tone and content of the TA is at best, an insult to the pilots. The only group keeping this steamer afloat right now. They have obviously lost any respect that may have existed.

PSA, PCL, EGL pilots set the bar so low, you can feel the disdain and mockery in the TA. Thanks, guys.

NO

Wow, I got a raise...current pay rate =$84.97/Hr..... New pay rate $84.98/hr.
$.01/hr. WTF!!!! they can't actually think that we will pass this POS....
I don't care how they sell the QOL increases, or job security.....I have seen all I need to see, This ASA guy is a definite NO Vote!!!
Thanks alpa for wasting my dues, and my time-
Can't get out of here fast enough.

Latest resources

Back