• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Link to ExpressJet TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just note that it is clearly a draft copy. There are plenty of errors, missing references, etc. The content is most likely accurate though. Anyone expecting significant improvements was delusional. Read the final draft thoroughly, listen to the roadshows with healthy skepticism, and then vote the way you feel is best.

How big are in raises in terms of a %?

On a quick glance at my personal situation, 0% at signing and 1% every 18 months thereafter, provided I'm not on a 51+ seater and the 51+ seat fleet size is over a certain threshold. In that case the 1% raises don't happen.

When does 4th week of vacation kick in? Trying to compare the whole vacation thing. Also is sick time personal time too?

Regarding improvement to reserve life, ahh nada? Am I reading this wrong or is this a step backward? No loose language there!

All days off should be immovable unless you pay on top of MMG!

The first, largest set of days off, on the reserve pilot's line will be designated as immoveable unless the pilot notifies Crew Scheduling otherwise by 2359 ET on the first day of the bid period. If there are no groups of 3 days or more, a pilot may select two groups of days

Last edited:
I'm not about to be tied to this contract until 2019 and longer. I'm almost thinking the CNC either got brainwashed by the company lawyers OR they knew this would never fly and reached a point where they decided to negotiate in good faith to hurry the process so we could vote a big NO. Back to the drawing board boys! Wait for new rest rules to set in and the wave of pilots to move out.

Fourth week of vacation occurs at 10 years instead of 15 and the vacation pay is up to 3.75 instead of 3.50. Those are the only improvements I've seen so far.
Oh, you are now pay protected for your 4 moving days, but how often do we use those?

Latest resources

Back