• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Link to ExpressJet TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wassup with the 100 pages in there for the Sim guys, the other guys (OE) have like one and a half.....

That block out/in procedure it totally fuked up, Nope

You guys do realize that block out/in language is current book....In other words it doesn't matter if the TA passes...Either way that is the language.

Yes, it is current ASA book but now it is more defined in the new CBA thus making it more enforceable.

You guys do realize that block out/in language is current book....In other words it doesn't matter if the TA passes...Either way that is the language.

You cannot deny that this was moved from 'Definitions' section to 'Compensation'

1. The ERJ ACARS cannot distinguish wheel movement

2. The company intends to enforce for pay purposes

3. The company wanted to throw the ERJ pilots a bone

4. Choices 2 and 3 are correct

The mainline partner CPA defines what is block-out and block-in in terms of tracking. I wouldn't be surprised if the company going forward intends to pay only when the airplane is moving.

One could very well end up losing many, many hours of pay over the course of a year waiting for a gate on the "ramp" after the airplane has come to "rest".

Book or not, it needs getting to the bottom of. Thanks John, but we can read.

Last edited:
Ummmm, fuuck NO! I promise not one single flight on my next three day will be on time....not even the freedom leg.

Yeah, cause that'll show em! A simple NO vote should suffice. Don't even think about screwing with my $62 performance+ check!

Latest resources

Back