Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let's Hear it Folks ! You Might be a FR8DOG if......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pampered cargo puppy?

I am not sure you can still be considered a freight dog any more if your company provides in flight meals or you fly a glass cockpit. Next thing your going to tell me is you don't have to unload your own plane.
if not a frghtdawg, maybe a pampered cargo puppy?

Exactly. If you join the ranks of lets say UPS or FedEx you no longer have the right to claim being real freight trash.

I am not sure you can still be considered a freight dog any more if your company provides in flight meals or you fly a glass cockpit. Next thing your going to tell me is you don't have to unload your own plane.

You might be a freight dog if:

You fly a four-engined glass-cockpit airliner from Western Europe to Southeast Asia and the crew meals and drinks are kept in styrofoam and plastic picnic coolers strapped to the floor.

this must be a joke post

do i qualify as a freight dog if i find myself running across an overpass at 11pm trying to get to subway before they close from my hotel because the company left us on the road and wont get us a rental car?

You might be a FD if .....

You piss on the Cargo Door in flight in hopes that it will freeze in the seals to stop the air noise so you can have a quiet smoke.

An old trick on the DC-8 way back when before they gave us porta potties.

Woog -

Yes, you qualify my friend.

Nosewheel -

Now thats funny shjit.

..... If you were reading this thread from start to finish only to have the phone go off when you were finally tired enough to sleep. have fun in ATL
...When you pray that your phone doesn't die/has good service cause you are too poor to afford AAA batteries for your pager

Last edited:
You might be a FD if .....

You piss on the Cargo Door in flight in hopes that it will freeze in the seals to stop the air noise so you can have a quiet smoke.

An old trick on the DC-8 way back when before they gave us porta potties.

We used paper on the F27.
Actually worked :eek:

CE

SKsssssSSSS *THUNK*

Latest resources

Back