Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let's Hear it Folks ! You Might be a FR8DOG if......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Midnight truckin bozo

Midnight trucking bozo...man i thought i was the only guy listening to him. I can catch 700 am broadcasting from Cincinnatti for my entire run if atmospheric conditions are just right. Now that I know i'm not the only one listening I'm sure i'm not the only one tempted to call the "no training required" trucking companies to make $00.47 a mile, lol.

You have ever been told that your overtaking the ERJ in front of you on the ILS by 40 knots in your trusty, rusty, 310 with a broken heater.

You are trying to run you plane up the as$ of said ERJ due to the fact that they made you late when they couldn't find the airport and wanted to be vectored for the ILS because (gasp) it's all the way down to 7 miles and 2800 broken.....

Your handed to the twr. and don't get a answer. Drive on the LOC. and land. Walk in the FBO nobody around. Walk into the back and everone is under the tables in the shop. Tornado chewing the crap out of the other end of the airport. Pissed that you can't get home on time because of the pieces of the twr and buildings on the runways.

Walk into the crap FBO to have dinner and realize some other FrtDoggy is munching the last bag of BBQ Potato Chips out of "your machine".

Take your girlfriend to work, recieve the Worlds best BJ at 03:00 @ 4k, light a ciggy and realize the Mic's been stuck. Fix the Comm problem and a Female Controller asks if you need a "assistance". Your girlfriend keys up and tells her, "No were OK now, I fixed the problem".

The new MX guy who has been working on your plane is led off in handcuffs as you arrive at base. Ask WTF, told he ran thru a school zone and they caught him in the parking lot. Arrested for DUI.

Bored, fly a few legs door to door without useing the Yoke or no worky A/P.

Waiting at the van leaving the motel, Delta A S S walks out and say's we don't ride with other crew's. Driver says, "no problem" and he places thier crap at the curb and takes you to the A/P. He appreciates the free rides to see his mom and dad.

Slam the door on your car, then realize it isn't the POS you've been flying.

You might be a FR8DOG if...

You've ever taken a leak on the ramp!

You've ever slept in your airplane!

You've ever slept on bubble wrap!

You've ever dumped the cabin in flight because you can't stand the smell of your own farts!

You carry a ziplock bag in your flight bag just in case you have to go #2 in flight!

You've ever been asked to take the controls of the plane you're jumpseating on so the pilot can use his ziplock bag!

If you've ever taken the time to troubleshoot your inop. de-ice system while on an ILS to mins. in known ice..... and still kept the approach to ATP standards.

The guy driving the van is STILL giving you crap two months after he found out how much money you made (because it's a lot less than he gets driving that truck around)

If you've ever felt insulted when the controler asked the guy behind you to slow down while on the approach.

If you use Holiday Inn shampoo and soap . . . . at your home.

If you've ever found yourself trying to close the cargo door from the inside . . . in flight.

You've ever been asked to 'please make your turn before the intersecting runway' . . .

ATC checks in with you before you check in with them . . . 'we've been expecting you'

If you use your hotel closet hangers...........to keep the light out.

If you use your ironing board.........to keep the light out.

If that stain on your Van Husen.......has been there for a year.

If you use any possible object in the room.......to keep the light out.

You might be a fr8DOG.

When you have a day trip to a regular airport and have a tougher time finding the ramp than when you go in at night.

Latest resources

Back