Legal things that aren't safe at all

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dangerkitty said:
Someone isn't too happy with the contract that he agreed to.

Well, I wasn't here to agree to that scheme, nor did those who were here have a chance to agree or disagree to it.

The topic of the thread is things that are legal, but not safe. Taking a 3000TT new-hire and rushing him into the left seat of a jet, and making him fly with the very person whose job he took- is not safe.

when i have an aircraft doing a touch and go and a plane behind him fullstop. I don't have 3000ft between the 2. We are looking at 2800ft but now I have to send the aircraft behind around, he's already moving a decent speed I.E. usually a Cirrus that can't slow down and now instead of closing the gap and not sending #2 around we are now having a quicker plane over take a plane just departing but that is what is legal. Kind of stupid but I have to do It or I could loose my job.

EagleRJ said:
The topic of the thread is things that are legal, but not safe. Taking a 3000TT new-hire and rushing him into the left seat of a jet, and making him fly with the very person whose job he took- is not safe.

Yeah, I guess I can see your point.

Low time pilot, unfamiliar rough terrain, uncontrolled airpace, VFR minimums (1 mile, clear of clouds) = crumpled aluminum. Legal, but very unsafe.

HAL

EagleRJ said:
Well, I wasn't here to agree to that scheme, nor did those who were here have a chance to agree or disagree to it. QUOTE]

In essence, you did agree to it when you accepted the job under the current agreement. The job was not forced on you.

BTW, not all flowbacks are 3000 wonder-pilots. Some of them have been around quite a while, some even with 121 PIC time!:rolleyes:

X

Last edited:
XTW said:
In essence, you did agree to it when you accepted the job under the current agreement. The job was not forced on you.

BTW, not all flowbacks are 3000 wonder-pilots. So of them have been around quite a while, some even with 121 PIC time!:rolleyes:

X

I like your points even better!!

Latest resources

Back