Legacy Bashfest - Bring it on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fokkerjet said:
Since you say the data is wrong, why don't you contribute with the Legacy's correct numbers...........
I am currently homeless and internetless so I can't help much. All my books are in the airplane and it is out making money without me today.

Silver posted some info from the EMB book. Perhaps he will pop in here.

Last airplane's BOW was 29,500 range...

No performance numbers exist for max climb to 390 then cruise, either. I would have to dig them out of the FMS next week to give you "real world" figures. I am also waiting to see if EMB revises the AOM for FL410 performance. I am told they are going to use the 390 numbers for 410 which is going to be a conservative approach that will not show the airplane's true worth.

Last edited:
fokkerjet said:
the WSofD is at about 96% with 10
I think it is important that we clarify something here...

Is it WSofD or WSCofD? Is it "Shítcan" or "Shít Can"... I'm thinking the former vs. the latter... Does everyone else agree???

Someone in the tower called us a Gulfstream the other day. I was so insulted. What was worse is some ground controller told us (sometime earlier in the week) to give way to an Embraer. It was a Global Express. YUCK.

Last edited:
LegacyDriver said:
Someone in the tower called us a Gulfstream the other day. I was so insulted. What was worse is some ground controller told us (sometime earlier in the week) to give way to an Embraer. It was a Global Express. YUCK.
But I bet you wish you were paid like those guys! It's all about dollars and days off...

It's not at all about money but I guarantee you I have more days off. And that's worth all the money in the world.

At least he didn't call me a Falcon. I would have had to puke.

BTW I may not be in the Gulfstream class (I have yet to meet a G-driver that makes what NBAA claims, but...) but I make a hell of a lot more than I did at the Regionals *AND* get more time off.

LegacyDriver said:
BTW I may not be in the Gulfstream class (I have yet to meet a G-driver that makes what NBAA claims, but...) but I make a hell of a lot more than I did at the Regionals *AND* get more time off.
I made $483,389,921.32 just last week.

Your posts are just getting more and more ridiculous, so I thought I would just make up some numbers in my head for ya.

No autothrottles? Are you $h!tting me? :D :p

Glad you have a good deal, LD, that's what it's all about.

My only experience with the EMB is following one out of STL in the 717. We were both heading south and we step climbed and were speed restricted all the way to cruise where we could get above him. He was going to SHV and we to IAH. Had to drop all my trips that month just to keep from pulling my hair out... :eek:

Oh yeah, $h!tcan is one word.TC

LegacyDriver said:
Hell if the Legacy was a $30 M airplane we wouldn't be calling it a POS. It would be a "prestige" product or whatever nonsense you guys spout to justify the Peachjet's overpriced tag..

No, the Legacy would still be a POS and you'd still be a dope.

Latest resources

Back