• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

KCBM T-38C went down 18 Jan 07

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Brothers: Shut the F*ck Up. If you're not a military pilot, GET THE F*CK OUT OF A MILITARY THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO CONTRIBUTE.

I'm not sure what military you joined, but in the United States the military works for the civilian population.

If you can't treat your bosses with respect, then SHUT THE F*CK UP!

Fury -

So... you're a FAIP - so you've been in my Air Force for what, three years now? STFU, you're giving us a bad name.

By the way, glad they are both doing well. Its been a long time since I was at CBM - is the little kitchen still there?

albie and the others who cared about it more than their own ego hit it on the head (or cranium for those so inclined)--glad the ip and stud got out on time. and yes, it is a nice option. having almost 1800 ip hours in a upt jet with an ejection seat (sort of) in it, it is a little comforting. jfreserve--the little kitchen is still there, but the last i hear was that the gals who used to make the chinese food started their own place. and i really do not care who looks or posts on this thread. you can learn a lot from pilots from the civvy or mil world when you follow the golden rule: never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut. that being said, you may all now continue the civ vs mil battle. once again, i am just glad the bros got out!

Listen here....this thread was all about how "two dudes made it out safely after a bad situation" until some CRJ pilot with ZERO SA tuned-in with a trite comment about:

"wow...ejection seats...I'd love to have that option." Seriously...that was the point of his comment, even though he chose other words. No denying that.

And all of the sudden, someone rolls-in with "well, keep on b!tching, because I know you're going to cry to the civies when you need to put food on the table. Civ flying is where the money is at." YGBSM.

Brothers: Shut the F*ck Up. If you're not a military pilot, GET THE F*CK OUT OF A MILITARY THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO CONTRIBUTE.

(Note: "I wish I had that option" is NOT a constructive comment.)

The bottom line is that this thread is about two dudes who made it out after taking a bird at high speed. They lived. Kudos...because similar situations have killed better pilots (KSPS 1992, KCBM 199X, etc...I don't need to cite crap from "Road to Wings").

That is ALL this thread is about. The fact that it has digressed into something different is why I don't post more often on FI.com: LOTs and LOTs of punk-a$$ know-it-alls who enjoy rolling-in on the fight with ZERO SA.

Oh, and posting drunk is really hard when you're trying to type correctly. I welcome feedback on how to post more-effectively while intoxicated.

B!tches.

You sir, are the biggest ass on this forum. Do you know what it is like to have a dream of being a military pilot, only to hear from the doctor that you are color blind? You don't. So STFU. Some of you Mil guys think that you earned your slot in that fighter. When the truth is, you were just lucky. Lucky for your wonderful DNA. The rest of us can only dream about it. Then you go and say we don't "have the balls" to serve. What an ass.

You know that FAIP's are freakin' rejects right. Its like going to Purgatory.

You know what the worst thing about it is? You shat on us civy's like we shat on you first. Well we didn't. We do respect you, so start respecting us. You are not the Gods of aviation. I am sick and tired of you sticking your noses in the air at us, especially you!

Most of you guys are cool. Sorry if I offended anyone else.

And lose that stupid quote under your posts Fury. It is out of context. Loser.

Fellas,

Didn't intend to start a fight or touch so many nerves here. I apologize. I just took a bit of offense to the 'running to the civvy side for $$$' comment and wanted to explain why that $$$ is not the driving force behind everyone's life decisions. Again, sorry to any that I inadvertantley offended, I had no idea that so many were SO sensitive.

Latest resources

Back