• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

KCBM T-38C went down 18 Jan 07

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Listen here....this thread was all about how "two dudes made it out safely after a bad situation" until some CRJ pilot with ZERO SA tuned-in with a trite comment about:

"wow...ejection seats...I'd love to have that option." Seriously...that was the point of his comment, even though he chose other words. No denying that.

And all of the sudden, someone rolls-in with "well, keep on b!tching, because I know you're going to cry to the civies when you need to put food on the table. Civ flying is where the money is at." YGBSM.

Brothers: Shut the F*ck Up. If you're not a military pilot, GET THE F*CK OUT OF A MILITARY THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO CONTRIBUTE.

(Note: "I wish I had that option" is NOT a constructive comment.)

The bottom line is that this thread is about two dudes who made it out after taking a bird at high speed. They lived. Kudos...because similar situations have killed better pilots (KSPS 1992, KCBM 199X, etc...I don't need to cite crap from "Road to Wings").

That is ALL this thread is about. The fact that it has digressed into something different is why I don't post more often on FI.com: LOTs and LOTs of punk-a$$ know-it-alls who enjoy rolling-in on the fight with ZERO SA.

Oh, and posting drunk is really hard when you're trying to type correctly. I welcome feedback on how to post more-effectively while intoxicated.

B!tches.

You are quite possibly the biggest loser on FI...and that is saying a lot.

Yo curent -38 guys.

I read te AF upgraded the avionics and engines on the C model - did the ejection seat get upraded as well? It' been 14 years since I've flown a -38 so cut me some slack.....thanks.

If you're not a military pilot, GET THE F*CK OUT OF A MILITARY THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO CONTRIBUTE.

I am not a pilot (USAF (ANG) enlisted aircrew) in the military...does that mean I have no input on a MILITARY thread???

Take off your Aviation Ray Bans, wipe them off with your AETC scarf, and look at what this says:

Flightinfo.com Hangar > Flight Operations > Military > Where does it say that this is a military PILOT thread? Do we need to get out the crayons?

You really reinforce a lot of opinions by posting like you did.

Back on topic...nice to hear the folks got out and are OK.

Hey CCDiscoB were things busy for you guys in December and first part of Jan?
December no, January yes.
Most Eagle guys would be.
You're joking right. You'd be surprised at how often we're down at 500'. :cool:

Sandman,
The seats are starting to get upgraded as we speak. If you want a large powerpoint presentation on it (14 Meg file), p.m. me with an email address and I'll send it to you.
Huggy

Latest resources

Back