Kalitta Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ain't speeled wright...

Really? Bright enough to spell it you're instead of your...just sayin. You guys ARE good for comic relief on a Sunday afternoon I must say.

ain't speeled wright...

I know...I know, a simple mistake. But damn, you threw that one right down the middle for me. I'm still laughing!

Last edited:
And once some has made a post after yours the edit function
Is removed. Couple that with auto "misscorrect".

...and this sort of sophomoric nonsense is why fewer and fewer pilots bother to visit Flightinfo.com. Come on, guys. I'd expect this level of discourse in a junior high classroom but not from professional aviators.

...and this sort of sophomoric nonsense is why fewer and fewer pilots bother to visit Flightinfo.com. Come on, guys. I'd expect this level of discourse in a junior high classroom but not from professional aviators.
come on this all part of the the union activist manifesto. some one says something about a union you don't like. You put nasty notes on their lockers, and post on blog pages.

This thread is awesome. Good to see some things never change. If you're wondering how you end up living with mom at 37 with a college degree, and zero turbine PIC from the almost dozen places you worked at, ask the Capt. He'll even tell you how to blame everybody else but yourself for the absolute worst decisions one could make. Kind of like a choose your own adventure book where you die after the first turn of the page. Multiply that by 15 years.

I have no idea what this thread is even about anymore. Typical flightinfo BS, always degrades into bickering over unrelated ish. Nice work

Unwashed,

A brief history that can make a group of pilots seriously jaded:

The pilots from YX got butt raped mostly by MEH management. MEH was financially in trouble. But NWA mgnt (ALPA Pilot Carrier) came in and rescued us from the evil forces of Air Tran's takeover bid, and then DAL (ALPA pilot carrier) came in and married NWA.

Well, eventually, folks, good ole Republic came in and bought us from Texas Pacific Group for nickels on the dollar.

OK, tough break, guys..right? Move on, right?

Well, why is it that almost all ALPA pilot groups that get shoved out on the street, get SOME kind of preferential interview treatment at a reasonable carrier? Probably because ALPA thinks it is OK for all of us MEH peeps to get offered jobs at RAH. Maybe OK for the top 5% of MEH guys that can be CAs at RAH, but for the rest of us, it is a virtual CAREER RESET button.

Why, oh why, could our Alpa boys not get us some preferential interviews somewhere besides RAH.

Many of us could only walk away from this experience thinking the High up ALPAs just didn't give a ******************** about us. And that is truth.

Latest resources

Back