Kalitta Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DC3s cooler.

My company is hiring. It's a sh-tty lifestyle, but it pays the bills. We're WAAY short on pilots. If any of your freight dudes have a clearance, I'd be happy to help you get on flying King Airs in the Middle East. I can't promise a job offer, but I'd be happy to walk in resumes, etc. for any of my freight bros who are on the street.

PM me, and I'll do what I can, guys. Just please tell me straight up if you have anything in your background that I need to know about.

I'm offering because, in a little while, I won't be able to do much to help guys out.

I'm fixing to leave this to take a job at a regional or Falcon 20 operator and try to get some kind of turbojet experience. Turns out my experience in the third world and flying freight isn't worth much to the folks that make hiring decisions in the US. Once I make that move, I won't be able to do much to help folks out.

In the mean time, being a weird dude doing weird work has been good to me financially and personally. A lot of guys helped me out when I was too stupid to even know they were helping me. I figure I kind of owe it to the universe to help out other, weird freight dudes.

Latest resources

Back