• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue's Problem

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes suffering along on a pilots average compensation for working 16 days a month will gain great sympathy with the average American.

Pilots don't negotiate with the average American.

Wall Street criminals have been taking home multi-million "bonuses for performance" even after they drove the economy off the cliff. Public perception has hardly put a damper on that.

Pilots don't negotiate with the average American.
Sure they do, every time an average American buys an airline tickets, they have negotiated with that airline's employees. When the tickets prices at Airline X are more than at Airline Y, because X pays its employees more, the average American will buy at tickets a Y. Why? because they are negotiating with the airline. They are the ultimate source of all airline income.

Yes suffering along on a pilots average compensation for working 16 days a month will gain great sympathy with the average American.

The average American doesn't have my experience knowledge or background either. The average American also doesn't put in 14 Hr + days when they do go to work. The average American isn't directly responsible for 150+ lives and millions if not billions of dollars every time they sit down to work. The majority of average Americans don't even pay taxes.

So I'll take my 16 days off a month if I can get it and not give a rats @$$ what the average American or any other nationality thinks about it.

Merry christmas!

Sure they do, every time an average American buys an airline tickets, they have negotiated with that airline's employees. When the tickets prices at Airline X are more than at Airline Y, because X pays its employees more, the average American will buy at tickets a Y. Why? because they are negotiating with the airline. They are the ultimate source of all airline income.
You are a CEO's wet dream, you know just enough to be dangerous. When 1/5th of the employee workforce is pilots and the remainder are office pogues and ground staff that determines the overall labor cost in a relative sense. But don't let common sense influence your tater licking...

You are a CEO's wet dream, you know just enough to be dangerous. When 1/5th of the employee workforce is pilots and the remainder are office pogues and ground staff that determines the overall labor cost in a relative sense. But don't let common sense influence your tater licking...

Yep. He's towing the Republican line. It's all so predictable. Don't become part of the sheeple, think for yourself!

So I'll take my 16 days off a month if I can get it and not give a rats @$$ what the average American or any other nationality thinks about it.

Merry christmas!
I am sure many of them feel the smae way, enjoy, holiday truce over

How do you fit Southwest into your equation?

Latest resources

Back