• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue's Problem

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When I saw this thread, my first thought was: There's only one?

Hah! Same here, I was relieved we had figured the singular problem and could fix it and move on to curing cancer.

Yup. Just like Mesa. Most Mesa Captains make $150k-$250K and most Mesa FO's make $100k+. Also most Mesa pilots get 15+ days off per month. Oh and Mesa has Trip and Duty rigs also(granted ours could be better). Oh ya and Mesa gets 5% of there annual pay automatically put into there 401K. Oh ya and Mesa Pilots never have to worry about not making there commute. Mesa Pilots also get time and a half for all flying over 78 hours. I am sure a lot of Mesa pilots have walked into a chief pilots office, told the CP he needs next Tues. off for almost any reason and his CP says no problem I'll make it happen. Oh wait. Mesa guys get none of that and B6 does.

B6 is nothing like Mesa and you shouldn't listen to a Retard that talks a lot of game about experience, but has never been at a carrier anything like MESA, RAH, TSA, etc. etc. So if you think we are anything like Mesa why don't you go see what a Mesa is like Tard and you will come running back here praising B6. Oh wait you couldn't go to Mesa because you could never give up your $250K a year 17 day off a month Job. You have no reason to whine.

Yes Tard some things need to get better. Yes Tard B6 is an awesome place to work. No Tard we are not anything like MESA. Tard you talk a huge game about facts, facts, facts. Then you make stuff up that hasn't happened and will possibly never happen. ALPA lost. Like it or not you really should get over it and just help work for improvements with what we've got. Its all we/you can do until the next vote comes around.

None whatsoever, as in none whatsoever, as in you've been had, that's right, had. An HR consultant from Ford & Harrison with the help of the Boston Consulting Group has convinced you to work at a significant discount to Southwest and Alaska, and you're blind to the fact. You have 16 hour days, no work rules, poor benefits, and paltry retirement, but you've escaped Mesa so that's good enough for you. You'll regret that decision at age 83, when statistically, most people run out of money.

Hold on, now. I'm start starting to like fifty30.......he's alway very happy, and a could source for an unbiased perspective......he should start doing job fairs for us.

Hold on, now. I'm start starting to like fifty30.......he's alway very happy, and a could source for an unbiased perspective......he should start doing job fairs for us.

I'd be happy to do job fairs. I'll look for yes men, with fine janitorial skills, with an inclination to accept subpar retirement and benefits, so as to secure proper bonuses for management. These intrepid blue clad candidates will be the dregs of the industry and just happy to have a job. Wait, that won't be any different than the current recruitment team.

I'd be happy to do job fairs. I'll look for yes men, with fine janitorial skills, with an inclination to accept subpar retirement and benefits, so as to secure proper bonuses for management. These intrepid blue clad candidates will be the dregs of the industry and just happy to have a job. Wait, that won't be any different than the current recruitment team.

Is this how you feel about all new hires?

You have 16 hour days, no work rules, poor benefits, and paltry retirement,/QUOTE]

When was the last time you worked a 16 hour duty day, Tard?

It's not scheduled that way--not for a single pairing. Not one.

Does it happen during an IROP? Yup. And that's no different than almost every other carrier out there.

Work rules? Yeah, we do have them. Are they the best. Nope. Are they the worst? Nope.

Case in point--Deadheads. Paid at 100%, unlike other majors.

Case in point--Out of positions. Paid out of PTO and not penalized. I've had it happen twice and didn't even have a call or email from the Chief Pilot's office.

Case in point--lost trips due to weather or maintenance issues. Paid at 100%, unlike American.

JetBlue has a lot of things to fix. Do we need a union? Yup.

But it's nowhere near as bad as Tard makes it out to be. Your incessant and illogical rants make you seem a pariah--and don't contribute to the union drive you so badly want to succeed.

You're a hypocrite... You never answered my question from the other thread... What have you done to help besides whine like a little brat?

You are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem, do us all a favor and disappear.

As if you were so different when you were new...

Latest resources

Back