Jetblue Seniority

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bluejuice787

Does anyone know the approximate number of retirements that B6 will have in the next ten years if age 60 is still in play. Getting this info from the company is nearly impossible...not sure why. I dont think we need to know names, rather just retirement dates.

Thx

As you mentioned..

that information is not readily available...

the pilot group is fairly young...
If I were to GUESS on how many current pilots are 50 or over...

10 to maybe 20% of 1100 pilots?

what would be more relevant in my opinion is the fact that there are about 82 airplanes on the property with about 320-340 on the way.

ASSUMING there is an airline industry and jet fuel in the future.
good luck..

Thx AV8-

How many a320 vs e190? Do you know how many pilots per A/C we are planning for. I am simply trying to figure out when I may hold a line as a CA.

bluejuice787 said:
Thx AV8-

How many a320 vs e190? Do you know how many pilots per A/C we are planning for. I am simply trying to figure out when I may hold a line as a CA.
Double the amount of airplanes from when you came on the property. That will give you a rough idea.

Thats a very good question. A few years ago someone tried to put a seniority list together with birthdates, etc and the company put the kabash on it. I'm telling you guys, the company doesnt want us to know certain things for a very good reason. Its kind of funny when someone puts something on the crew room board that is at all critical of the company, its gone within a few hours. So much for open conversation and the open door policy. We need our own forum that mgmt. cant access.

a320drivr said:
Thats a very good question. A few years ago someone tried to put a seniority list together with birthdates, etc and the company put the kabash on it. I'm telling you guys, the company doesnt want us to know certain things for a very good reason. Its kind of funny when someone puts something on the crew room board that is at all critical of the company, its gone within a few hours. So much for open conversation and the open door policy. We need our own forum that mgmt. cant access.

Personally, this kind of company control would scare the he!! out of me.

Imagine the nerve.....

a320drivr said:

...of a company that actually doesn't approve when "someone" puts critical things about the company on a company owned board in a (company) public space.

You'd be hard-pressed to find anywhere that the definition of "open conversation" is anonomously (or otherwise) posted bulletin board notices ragging on the company or it's policy.

Return to your hole, hobbit.

Latest resources

Back