Jetblue Seniority

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IB6 UB9 said:
You didn't answer me the other day...where is it you are furloughed from? Maybe it will explain why you have such a hard-on for us. Or better yet, when was the interview you blew?

I sent you a PM, good luck and enjoy.

I have been reading through this thread and just have to shake my head that some people feel obsessed to find every reason under the sun to find something wrong with jetBlue.

G4G5, you have an agenda in pushing this issue like you have. I remember the fact that you turned down B6 because you weren't given a left seat upon employment in their first year of operations. While you say you don't have any regrets about your decision, your actions surely contradict you.

Let me ask you; if you voluntarily turned your back on B6, then why for the love of Pete do you have such an obession about how B6 pilots get paid? Folks, this is a big world with a lot of different people who are motivated by a multitude of different things. If a B6 pilot doesn't like how he/she is getting compensated, then they can walk on the door and go somewhere else. However, once they do then they don't have a dog in the fight anymore and they can just STFU.

BTW, that goes for you too TonyC. Save the QOL BS about family time for someone who still believes in the tooth fairy. The way some of you hang out on this board posting nothing but crap, there must be a lot of cyber orphans and widows out there.

Bottomline, if a B6 pilot is happy with his/her situation then the rest of you ca keep your nose out of it. If B6 pilots don't like whats happening, then they can move on or work on the issues within their own ranks. Either way its none of your damn business.

Last edited:
SpeedBird said:
... they can just STFU.

BTW, that goes for you too TonyC. Save the QOL BS about family time for someone who still believes in the tooth fairy. The way some of you hang out on this board posting nothing but crap, there must be a lot of cyber orphans and widows out there.

Is that how you talk to your family? STFU, and family time is BS?

If you truly think quality of life is BS, I can better appreciate why you're so happy where you are. That's sad. What a miserable existence.

TonyC said:
Is that how you talk to your family? STFU, and family time is BS?

If you truly think quality of life is BS, I can better appreciate why you're so happy where you are. That's sad. What a miserable existence.

You look like you are on well on your way to 6000 posts of nonsense like someone else I know.

IB6 UB9 said:
You look like you are on well on your way to 6000 posts of nonsense like someone else I know.
I'm sure you're in the running for the Nobel Prize for your contributions. :rolleyes:

IB6 UB9 said:
You didn't answer me the other day...where is it you are furloughed from? Maybe it will explain why you have such a hard-on for us. Or better yet, when was the interview you blew?

Pretty sure he is furloughed from American Airlines.

TonyC said:
Is that the best response you could summon from the depths of your brain cells?

As Jo Dee Mesina said, cummon, gimme sumpthin I can use.

Dispute what I said, will ya?

Sorry I meant Taco Bell, although they may think you are under qualified.

Latest resources

Back