Jetblue Seniority

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
elag777 said:
Sorry I meant Taco Bell, although they may think you are under qualified.
I tell ya, I haven't been wounded with insults like this since... third grade!

:)

TonyC said:
I tell ya, I haven't been wounded with insults like this since... third grade!

:)

sounds as if you are still in third grade

semperfido said:
...i am laughing at this one:):)

Me too.
I was in CHS last Thurs night at that CEO round table. I parked next to your old bird, wound up running into DT and TW, had a few cold ones.

G4G5 said:
Me too.
I was in CHS last Thurs night at that CEO round table. I parked next to your old bird, wound up running into DT and TW, had a few cold ones.

it is a small world, isn't it? lot of changes is what i hear from my buds still there. say hi to LP for me. :beer:

Thanks!

I was not sure where I made the mistake, I appreciate the input.

My bad

G4G5 said:
So you had to work extra days to make that extra money. That equates to days away from your family, and lower q of L.

That is pathetic

I am sure you can make up those missed days with the wife and kids next month. Oh, that right you need to fly 85+ hours next month.

Once again the high and mighty G4 steps on his little pee pee. I had 15 days off and 90 hours with commutable trips. Why do you have such a hard on for JetBlue?

fifty30retard said:
Once again the high and mighty G4 steps on his little pee pee. I had 15 days off and 90 hours with commutable trips. Why do you have such a hard on for JetBlue?

Try not to wear golf shoes when you step on yours.

I am sure that every JB pilot has the ability to do the samething or are you just looking out for number one?

Some great system, How many days off would you have had if you weren't triyng to fly the FAA annual max? Maybe it's me but I don't consider flying 90 hours month after month an then having to commute on top of it, something to brag about.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back