• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:) Thanks for the intel. I was really beginning to wonder if there was a letter on the way. I suppose it could still happen but no news is still good news. Happy new year everyone.

Tired in KTol said:
:) I was really beginning to wonder if there was a letter on the way. I suppose it could still happen but no news is still good news. Happy new year everyone.

Everyone waiting knows if they have skeletons in their own closet.
If you dont RELAX, most regional airline HR depts have interns returning background requests. Past employers have 30 or 45 days to return the requests to JB. (Guess which one tAkeS thE Max time?)

In the meantime, call your past employers HR and make sure they have the request and it is not sitting in accounts payable. Then press for a time when they will get the PRIA back to JB. American/TWA, United, USAirways, Northwest have 20+ requests a day for training records.

Rumor last month was 60 new pilots a month, by the looks of the classes starting in Jan and Feb, it might be true.

k9nole said:
Rumor last month was 60 new pilots a month, by the looks of the classes starting in Jan and Feb, it might be true.

60 Seems a little high, more like 35-45 for a total of 400+ in 2006. For those of you still waiting, be patient. As long as you haven't heard otherwise, you most likely will get a call. As long as you have that expectation that the phone will ring "any minute" you are just setting yourself up for aggravation.

At the last pilot meeting I attended in JFK about a month ago, we were told that they have 530 newhires in the "budget" for 2006. They also stated that they usually end up going slightly over this number.

Best of luck to everyone.:beer:

FlyB6 said:
O.K. We are finishing up week 8! Anybody? Anything?

Hope everyone was able to spend the past holiday with family and friends, as that should be the most important thing in our lives.

Regarding this week being 'week #8'; If I'm not mistaken, we all interviewed Nov 2nd/3rd.... We received our email stating 'Phase 2' the following week (mine dated Nov 8th), add 8 weeks to that, and you get Jan 3rd. (and add a couple days to that for Thanksgiving and Xmas) - So, I'm guessing we are technically in week #7, and SHOULD hear something by the end of NEXT week, Jan 6th (at the latest). (even later, into week 9 or 10, if some of us have difficult backgrounds (non US cit, etc)).

Again, I think we would of gotten the 'letter' by now.. So, let's remain excited and anxious!!

1 - Has anybody heard of guys getting a 'letter' in 'our' phase 2 group yet?
2 - I wonder about how many guys are still in Phase 2, and awaiting some sort of notification?

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!

about 8 or 9 guys out of the 15 or so i know(2/3nov) have received calls, only 1 received the letter and that was about 3-4 weeks after phase 2 start, also if I remember there were about 160 of us in phase 2, some of us may only get a class in March/early April. good luck to all, may you have the finest new year.

Just curious about the Non-Us-Citizenship background check, now that you mentioned it: what extra checking do they do? I'm not a US Citizen but have been here for over 10 years.

Got the interview coming up in January; very excited and hope to meet you all one day on the line.

Hey B6 Hopefuls,

Happy New Year, I hope we all hear some good news next week!!! We NEED it!!!! Keep the faith guys!! :cool:

Latest resources

Back