• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The January E190 classes are all Captain upgrades. Due to the delay in E190 deliveries, the November E190 Captain slots were cancelled and turned into FO slots (double the FOs). Now they are just doubling up the Captains to make up the cancelled November training. The E190 deliveries are now almost caught up. We have 7 on line as of this week. February classes go back to normal on the E190 side (6-7 E190 FOs and 6-7 E190 CA upgrades, every two weeks) I don't know the A320 FO number, but it has been 20+ per class, every two weeks.

Skirt

Any Negative Feedback

Well, we know people are getting callled. Has anyone heard of someone being turned down who made it to Phase II out of the Nov 2/3 group?

I've not heard of any. I hope I'm not the the first!!!

Here's to us all hearing something before weeks end!! :beer:

skirt said:
Great plane. Fun to fly. Love the HUD. Great bunch of guys to fly with. Customers love the plane too.

Skirt

Skirt...how are the mx issues going with the 190...i heard for awhile that there were some teething pains (as to be expected with a new a/c). just wondering if the teething pains are subsiding or will it take a few more months?? thx

wndshr said:
Skirt...how are the mx issues going with the 190...i heard for awhile that there were some teething pains (as to be expected with a new a/c). just wondering if the teething pains are subsiding or will it take a few more months?? thx

No big deal. Much ado about nothing. E190 pilots overcome and adapt to the changes as they come about. I don't want to hijack this thread and turn it into an E190 discussion instead of the main topic of the Nov 2/3 interviews.

Skirt

Starting the New Year with Week 9.

Spoke with my "Blue Dart" sponsor last night. He says that it is very good for all of us whom have not yet received a letter from jetBlue. Looks like the folks in Utah are off this week and the 4 Jan and 18 Jan Bus classes are filled. Hopefully they will start with the calls for the 1 Feb class early next week.
Happy New Year.

Latest resources

Back