jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey guys,
I interviewed on the 3rd of November and was offered an Airbus class for Nov 30th. There are 50 people in class and only about 13 from Nov 2,3, so I feel lucky. I know for a fact they didn't have all the job background info yet, but I was conditionally offered a job. Don't worry if they haven't called back yet. When they start to fill the Jan 3rd class they will probably offer the position on a conditional basis contingent on receiving your info. Good luck it really is a good place to work.

Zipperhead -

Yeah, I hope 727 RedTails is correct and they offer classes on a conditional hire basis. If the classes are for early January, a call by December 20 would be in order I guess. Hopefully sooner, since I feel like I'm in purgatory! Thing is, I stayed in touch with some other people who interviewed when I did and the only thing any of them have received back was a copy of the FAA records request. I don't know how they picked people for the Nov. 30 class (Chog, if you read this, congrats and good luck - hope to see you on the 4th!), but those are some lucky folks. I'm using the time to get all my affairs in order so when the call does come, I'll be ready whenever they are.

I imagine that the folks in Salt Lake are busy, busy, busy, with the number of people that are sitting in Phase II, and I'm sure they are getting ready to line up more interviews for January. Working around the holiday schedule is wreaking havoc too, I'm sure.

Keep the faith, bro!

TG

I hear calls usually go out on Tuesaday. Maybe some of us will hear something today! Or maybe some of the recruiters in SLC will see these posts and stop giving us all ulcers and start calling people.

I am guessing the reason I got a fast call was because I have been at the same company for over 10 years. That could only speed up the records check I think. My offer is conditional too so I guess there are just some things that take many weeks regardless.

Hang in there everyone!

a319drvr said:
I am guessing the reason I got a fast call was because I have been at the same company for over 10 years. That could only speed up the records check I think. My offer is conditional too so I guess there are just some things that take many weeks regardless.

Hang in there everyone!

Hey there A319drvr -

I'm guessing by your avatar that you're currently at Independence. Glad to see you got hired on at JB! I think it's a crime what has happened with ACA/Independence.

I have several close friends who are/were with ACA/Independence. One made the jump to American, and is now flying a CRJ at Eagle. Another is on active military duty, and the third just got furloughed. What a time of year to be furloughed with a wife, and a year-old baby. Makes you appreciate what you have - especially since his story is not a unique one in aviation by any stretch of the imagination!

My family and I are extremely excited that I was selected for Phase II, and there are so many quality guys I know who deserve it more than I. When you consider how many applicants are on file, it is humbling to be called for an interview, especially with the way the aviation industry is today.

Hope to see you on the line sometime!

To the rest of my bros hanging in Phase II, keep the faith!

TG

Recent info.

Interviewed 11/3. I've been following the background checks by the Tulsa company, and records requests by JB. They recently contacted my current employer (within the last few bus. days) eventhough I'd checked 'Please don't contact". No problem. I'm hoping this is a good sign. That and the moon is alignment with the headlights on my truck......

A friend and fellow employee interviewed at the end of Sept. and was called just prior to the 11/30 class. He opted for the 1/4 (A320) class, instead. That's all I have for now. Good luck to everyone. I'll let you know if I hear anything new.

Flyer74 said:
It's about that time for the calls to start for January interviews. Anyone, anyone??

Got the call last nite sitting in the plane waiting for MX to change both of our wing insp lites!! Jan 12 inteview in the morning!! Anyone else??

I hope I get a call for a class date soon. I am going to only weigh 100lbs by the time I start ground school.

Latest resources

Back