• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interviewed on the 3rd. Got the conditional hire call Nov 21st for the Nov 30th E190 class. I am west coast, so opted for the Airbus Jan 4th class. Looking fwd to seeing sunny Orlando and big Blue! Conditional hire offered subject to final background checks....OBTW, waited 2 years and finally got the interview call....

banger said:
Everybody? I counted two.

You have to understand the General to understand that remark. That's why nobody ever understands anything he says here. Hi General! Please don't put me on KP again.

Chog said:
Interviewed on the 3rd. Got the conditional hire call Nov 21st for the Nov 30th E190 class. I am west coast, so opted for the Airbus Jan 4th class. Looking fwd to seeing sunny Orlando and big Blue! Conditional hire offered subject to final background checks....OBTW, waited 2 years and finally got the interview call....

Just wondering. Is 1850 really your total time?

Does anyone know how the call order is established when they contact you for a class date? Is there some sort of point system based on your interview scores and your experience, is it random?

Thanks....

No, It's all up to me and me alone.
The people who send me the money first get called.

Actually, It mostly has to do with gathering the information on the person and how long it takes.

Has anyone....

...had anything come back from former/current employers, or their references? Only thing that has happened with me so far is I got back a copy of the FAA records request.

Anyone know what the time limit a former/current employer has to return the records request? And exactly what information do they put on the requests?

Starting to wonder about one previous employer in particular...hope it doesn't cost me a class date!

Hey That guy,

I'm in the same boat....Got the records from the FAA and that's it so far. I believe it states on the forms sent to previous employers that they have 30 days to comply. That's from the day they receive it. Boy I need some good news soon......or.....:puke:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back