• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know of a former co-worker who was called last wed for the Jan 4th class. He was also called for the Nov. 30th class but had to decline. He interviewed Nov. 2 as well. Maybe they are only calling people who passed on the Nov 30th class.

?

Zipperhead said:
I know of a former co-worker who was called last wed for the Jan 4th class. He was also called for the Nov. 30th class but had to decline. He interviewed Nov. 2 as well. Maybe they are only calling people who passed on the Nov 30th class.

I guess that could be true....but as far as I know...no one has been called for a jan class if they were not previouslly called for the nov 30 class....This Eaglepilot is trying to stir the pot....

As I said in a earlier post. I was called last week,and I know of at least 5 others. I am starting class January 4 and my buddies are scheduled for the same class.
So I don't think eagle is full of it!!

Hey everyone -

Got some bad news. A close friend of mine died in the Chalk's Ocean Airways crash in Miami yesterday. He was an overall outstanding individual, and my life is better for having known him.

I, like the rest of you, are impatiently awaiting news about a class date at JetBlue. I would ask you all to take a moment and reflect on what is most important in life and what our priorities should be. Please say a prayer for my friend, the other pilot, and the rest of the passengers who were onboard. Keep all their friends and family in mind this holiday season, and take some extra time with your loved ones. When I talked to him on Sunday, I never thought it would be for the last time.

Blue skies and tailwinds until we meet again when I make my final flight west, PD. You will be sorely missed by all, and most certainly will not be forgotten.

I have no doubt that he is in a better place, and that his view from there is not unlike my avatar. If God isn't my copilot, then PD most certainly is now.

RIP

Thank you in advance for your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Last edited:
Zipperhead said:
Well another tuesday, no call...........:crying: Tomorrow's another day.

Zipperhead,

sometimes the calls go out late in the evening! I was called after 7:00pm, I think it was around 7:30pm, a little over seven weeks after my interview in Sept. Hang in there...like I have said before it is well worth the wait! Take care and good luck!

I know about 15 guys from the 2/3 group none have been called, except one who passed up the conditional offer for the Nov 30 class, however when contacted for the Jan 18 class was told the Jan 4 class was full......and apparently there will be two larger classes in Feb.. this is just taking far to long......

Pria

Did you all get the copies of your PRIA stuff back??? I got one from the company I worked for the longest, but I did not get a copy of the records for the other.

Latest resources

Back