jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well guys,

I don't think we're going to hear anything until after Christmas now. Hope we hear something before the new year.

Good luck to all

Looks like they're filling up Jan 18th's class. I guess we'll be waiting for a Feb class now.(4 months! I can see now why others opt'd to go elsewhere, if offered a job earlier from FedEx, SWA, etc)

this is getting a little out there, I've never known a company to take so long, does anyone know someone on the inside to find out why? we all need to make some plans here??

In general it has always taken 8-9 weeks post interview to complete the entire review and make the call, and that is what everyone is told on the interview day. I remember when I went through the process it was the same thing, and many folks got the call right at the 8 or 9 week mark. Recently, I hear there have been some folks who have gotten "conditional offers" well before the 8-9 weeks, but that is just because class sizes were increased at the last minute and all the background checks weren't done yet.

Of course, people hear of others getting the big call in less than 8 weeks and then get antsy waiting for their phone to ring. Believe me, we have all been there. I still remember wishing for the phone to ring. I would suspect that if the classes are full, there is no reason to gamble on giving out job offers until all the backgrounds checks are complete, thus the full wait until 8-9 weeks.

If history is any guide then, for interviews November 2-3, the 8 week mark would be December 29 and the nine week mark is January 5. There were a couple guys in the classes around mine that had to wait a bit longer, but that was apparently not normal. I know it doesn't make the wait any easier to know that most guys had the same wait, but at least you know that it is not unusual.

Here's to wishing you good news, and longer fingernails to chew in the meantime.

Skirt

Skirt is correct. We have all gone through the wait. I was told up front and said OK. I then watched the phone for over eight weeks. It is nerve racking but that is the way JetBlue does it. Maybe the transit strike has made it hard to get to a phone and call.

Hang in there. The job is worth the wait.

Go buy your wife a diamond for Christmas. She will love it.:laugh:

Thanks guys for the 'insight'. I think the best thing to do, for those of us in Phase 2, would be to just plan on getting the call around Jan 6th. (as painful as that sounds, I believe that's the best thing for our nerves)

yip, Thanks for the responses, now I'm going for lunch at the local dinner, today I will have beer with my lunch, yes i will have cold beer.

Latest resources

Back