• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got the call today. They offered me an E-190 class starting the 30th but I opted for the bus on Jan 4th.

WOOHOO!

Good luck to everyone else!

a319drvr said:
I got the call today. They offered me an E-190 class starting the 30th but I opted for the bus on Jan 4th.

WOOHOO!

Good luck to everyone else!

Great News ... Welcome Aboard !!!

Why is everyone (on here at least) seem to be turning down the E190? I thought the upgrade was shorter on the E190 than the bus? Do some of you want LGB or FLL vs JFK?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Many reasons for me,

I already fly the bus and I love it.
I want the higher pay initially.
I can get a better variety of cities to fly to (more lines).
I don't need PIC time.
The pay breakdown is projected to be break even after 2 years assuming you upgrade in the 190 after a year.
At 2 years I can upgrade into the 190 if I want to (if its available).
I might want to work from somewhere other than JFK at some point too. (It appears the commute may be difficult, I guess I'll know soon enough for sure).
I prefer an established aircraft vs. a new one which often requires much flexibility, fewer choices and unforseen difficulties (done that).

What's amazing is that JB sent us a 10 page packet designed to help everyone weigh the pros and cons of which aircraft to choose! It is a very detailed analysis and made my choice even easier! Much appreciated.

Got a question about the 1st couple days of class when it finally happens. I understand that spouses are welcome at the mixer and the 1st day of class. Can anyone tell me if my wife comes down how much involvement is there really for the spouse? We are trying to plan whether or not she wants to make the trip.

I too will choose the bus if succesful in phase 2. My reasons echo what a319drvr said: I don't need PIC time, the pay is initially better, and I think I want to be based in FLL.

Just got a call for class TOMORROW! (190 slot). Unfort, I told her I was unable. I truely need to give my current employer a 2 week notice - good people. Looks like Jan it will be then (unless they add a Dec class; which from what I've heard, they aren't as of today).

Latest resources

Back