• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got nothing ZIP!! Just more grey hairs added to the scalp. My buddy told me it was week seven before he heard anything but that was 2 years ago. I really hope it is before Christmas.

Nope.. no call here yet either. I don't think any of us have gotten called for the next classes in Jan yet.
:puke: Dawg

I have one January 12 ,830am

Waterski- did you just get the call and was it from the Nov2/3 interviews? did they happen to say if others were being called etc? am waiting anxiously
any one know since I'm still a Canadian citizen if I need any extra paperwork, none was asked for, I have no Idea(like most Canadians)
thanks
eh

4defers said:
Waterski- did you just get the call and was it from the Nov2/3 interviews? did they happen to say if others were being called etc? am waiting anxiously
any one know since I'm still a Canadian citizen if I need any extra paperwork, none was asked for, I have no Idea(like most Canadians)
thanks
eh

I'm from the motherland. My paperwork took about 6 weeks. As long as your greencard or whatever visa you have is current it shouldn't be any longer than anyone else. Busy time right now, especially over two holidays, so be patient...worth the wait. Hope you're not a French-Cana...never mind.

4defers said:
thanks
eh
Yes am sorry, I got an interview on January. but good luck to all of you waiting..

Okay guys, CHILL!!!!
I know it's not easy, most of the guys in my class (Nov 30th) waited 7 weeks. I started as a "conditional" until my backround check completed. I found out three days ago, all was complete.
This company is GREAT!!! You will get the call, take a deep breath, now, take another one, good.

Latest resources

Back