• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just wondering why the telephones are so quite? Seems like lots of calls should be going out if there are classes Jan 4th and 18th.

I agree. I hope they start calling soon, as I would like to give 2 weeks notice. Anyone's personal references been contacted yet? Not mine!!:erm:

Something strange....

...must be going on with FI, 'cause I remember a whole lot more messages than this.

Or maybe it's a trick to make us think that it actually isn't 12/19/05, but really 12/14/05, which is the last post recorded. That will put us back in time, alleviating the fears of many who anxiously await to hear of their fate. Yes, that must be it! LOL

Before this site used up 1.21 gigawatts and hit 88 mph, I think FlyB6 mentioned that it's going on 8 weeks now. I am REALLY bad at math, but isn't it only 7 weeks? I use the word 'only' even though I'm attempting to will the phone to ring. Anyway, November 2 to 9 is one week, 9 to 16, 16 to 23, 23 to 30, 30 to Dec 7, 7 to 14, and this is the week of 14 to 21. Seven weeks, right? Or do I have the whole Space/Time Continuum thingy wrong?

- Zulu, warp factor 9 and slingshot us around the sun...I...must...go...into the...future...at...least...oneweek I....cannot...stand...the wait! Damn the whales, plot...a course for...Salt Lake!

- Jim, I don't know if we should do this, they warned us about first contact...

- Bones, for once...you're right...I must...relax...give me a...sedative...make it a...Romulan Ale with...a...shot of...tequila and...make sure...the worm...is in the glass!

- Captain, I fail to see the logic behind eating a worm from a bottle of cheap liquor. I would also advise you to go easy on the sauce, before you begin to use colorful metaphors and become belligerent. The probability of an attempt by HR at communication once you are, shall we say, inebriated, is 99%.

- Spock, I...need you to...beam down there and...attempt to...mindmeld I...must know...I...MUST...KNOW! The wait is...unbearable I...KHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

eglpilot said:
just got the call, man am i excited !!!! woohoo !!!!!

Congratulations!

I am hoping that I, as well as all the other folks who have been waiting, hear something soon.

I could use some good news.

Again, congrats, hope to see you in training!

Could you give us details? Who called, what date did they offer, what aircraft, anything else you think might be pertinent?

Thanks!

TG

Latest resources

Back