• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue May 16, 17 Interveiw Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I spoke to VK this morning. I missed a call from Thur afternoon. She told me the same as above. What are you guys going to do? 190 or 320? She said the LG will be calling soon with updated info. Great to be swimming. Hope everyone else gets called soon....

CBpilot....glad to see it worked out ok. Good luck in training and see you online soon enough.

lh

Thank you for all the good info. Keep us up on any new info out-there. I look forward to seeing you on the Blue side. Good luck at upgrade....

still waiting............hopefully for a phone call not a fedex letter. I hope they are still making calls or will be making calls more calls for may interviwees but don't know for sure.

you waiting too????????

yup, waiting on behalf of my hubby. been lurking here for a while and now that my fingernails are gone, i figured i could get some co-misery (i mean support) here.

Count me in on the wait and fingernail bitting too! Wish I knew the answers to a couple of the questions already asked but not yet answered. 1) What happens if you miss the call (do they try your cell, do they leave messages?) and 2) for those who've already gotten the call, were their references called? This wait is certainly hard!!

Latest resources

Back