jetBlue May 16, 17 Interveiw Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
lahyatt said:
I guess knowone has been offered the 320 for Nov class yet?
Not that I have heard. I hope they decide to run one on Oct. They were saying no classes in Sep and they did one on the 13th so maybe we will get lucky and see an oCT 320 class.

There is a 320 class starting today. The guys have been sitting in the pool a while though. I will try to find out about the dates on the next few classes and report when I get the info.

there are 72 pilots in the pool.

1 from march, 53 from may and 18 from june.

there are 3 slots for the E190 class september 23.

there are 50 slots for the E190 classes for october and november.

NO DECISION ON NOVEMBER 320 CLASSES OR WHAT SIZE.

07 classes will be every 2 weeks with 10-14/class for the e190 and 8-12/class for the 320.

27 pilots form june interview will be getting called and put in the pool shortly.

interviewing 200 candidates on november 2/3 for jan/feb/march classes.

I got another call and am now going to the 190 class on Sept. 13th. So don't know, maybe there are now 4 slots open for the 190 on Sept. 27th.

SNOWBUM

Great info. Details like those really help those waiting patiently at home.

I find it amazing (but know it is true) that there are any open slots for classes. I am a 190 FO and am well aware that there is a ton of room for improvement at B6 and with the 190.

For all those poolies waiting for a 320 class did you not get the memo? Senority is EVERYTHING!!!!! Those poor bastards who are taking the 190 in September while you wait for a 320 class in Oct or Nov will be 320 captains before you, as well as 190 captains before you. I know everyone's situtation is unique and specific, but I just felt compelled to remind the sunbathers that the pool is not the place to be after getting offered a job. It is in the first available class.

$.02

MEK said:
SNOWBUM

Senority is EVERYTHING!!!!! Those poor bastards who are taking the 190 in September while you wait for a 320 class in Oct or Nov will be 320 captains before you, as well as 190 captains before you.

But is it one or two month's seniority worth the lower pay for 2 years?

Latest resources

Back