Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Anyone Know if the names in phase II have been posted on the pilot board yet?"

Yes, they are posted. About 90 names.

It's now been 1 month. Hopefully we won't be waiting for two more months to get the news about swimming in the pool. It would sure be nice to get a call in the next few weeks. Does anyone know about how many they interviewed in May? I was just wondering what the percentage would be if 90 names are on the board for Phase II from the May interviews. Hopefully a high percentage of the 90 will get tossed into the pool.

MasterOfPuppets said:
Phase 2:

Grommet

TruckDriver

Milehye

MasterofPuppets

Flylears

Burg

If there are 90 names on the CP list that are in Phase II from May, I guess we must be the only 6 losers that actually waste time on this board. Where does everyone else go to keep sane!!

No news is, well, NO NEWS!

If the lines of communications have not been flowing then most likely it means that nothing has changed. JetBlue seems to do a great job of communicating when new information is known. Until then expect silence.

When new news comes out I would bet that the Lifeguards will start emailing the information immediately. Until then be patient. Yeah, I know, easier said than done, but the wait will be worth it.

srj

We all went through this waiting game. It took most of the folks in my class 7 weeks from initial interview to class date. Be patient, it will happen, we are all pulling for you.

Let me preface this with...I'm not complaining.

12 weeks to the day from interview to Verna's phone call. (Thanks Mesa for getting my training records sent so promptly).

Interview to class date...30 weeks assuming I get into an October class and it may be as late as November.

We just hit it at a bad time, I guess. It sure beats getting turned down.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back