• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue May 16, 17 Interveiw Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lines are getting better on the 190. The BOS base opens NOV 1st and that helped the overall productivity in both bases. It looks like the average is around 14days off with some at 12 days off and other at 16+. THe average credit looked like around 85 hours. Me, I am at 14 days off, 91 hours and the week of thanksgiving off. I was very suprised at the line and think I got lucky but I cant complain about my schedule next month...now ask me in JAN and it may be a different story.

Anybody wanna start listing ages for the October 25 320 class? Trying to figure out where we stand. Looking to get FLL out of training. Things are moving fast!

-HF

Anybody wanna start listing ages for the October 25 320 class? Trying to figure out where we stand. Looking to get FLL out of training. Things are moving fast!

-HF

Hey Honda, I think you and I are the only two losers in the class next week that waste our time on this board. If I had any sense in me I would spend my time doing other stuff rather than sifting through the junk on this site. Anyways, I was hoping for LGB but I've figured out that it can be a very looonnnggg time before you hold a line there. The JFK commute shouldn't be bad for me so I'm gonna try that out for awhile before I make any moves. FYI I'm 30 and just had to start wearing glasses to read. I feel like I'm old as dirt now!

Welcome aboard all. I've been here since April. Still on reserve for another 1-3 months. I really like it here so far. I'm on the bus and it's a great plane. I here the 190 is great to fly also. I think following a brief slowdown in expansion (not a halt, just a slowdown) you'll see the company take off even more and do just fine. Again, welcome.

I was hired in March and when I was in JFK I averaged 15 days off (with releases) and about 45 hours a month. I am now in FLL and I get around 13 days off and 20-30 hours a month.

Hey guys we just finished GS and start OE next week it is a long 6 weeks going through the program no matter which aircraft you are on, they are supposebly reramping the 320 program though. Everyone in the training dept though are great people.

Hey there everyone. Didn't get FLL on the first try. Hopefully we'll get it for February. How's everyone's schedule so far?

Hey Honda, good to know your still in. I think you were waiting for the bus, I'm on the 190. For what is worth, I finished IOE at the end of October, held a line in BOS for November (including Thanksgiving off), and have a 15 day off line for December. I used some pto to drop two trips and now have a 21 day off line, 86 hours of credit, and I'm off from the 20th-27th, and New Years eve. I picked up and moved the family to live in base. Life is good here, but you know the drill: your mileage may vary, not all users will achieve advertised results, objects in mirror are closer than they appear, etc.... Good luck with FLL.

Latest resources

Back