• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue May 16, 17 Interveiw Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got an email form my lifeguard a few days ago that said no more 320 classes until january and several 190 classes on nov-dec-jan. 58 in the pool. that came from the private jb site and it can change fast.

I also talked to bernice a couple days ago and she said she still did not have the nov class sched. so she did not know if they would have 320 classes in nov or dec or how big the 190/320? classes would be.

Thanks Snowbum, I have an interview coming up and was wondering what the timeframe would be for a class if I am hired. Guessing January for 190 and maybe March-April for Bus?

CB

He will learn to hate it there also....

I guess I'm just too naive to understand it, but I can't see how someone could hate working for this company. I understand the pay isn't all the greatest, but no other company (even outside of this profession) has treated me with so much respect and care. You my friend, must be a hard person to please.

There are SIX in the EMB190 Oct 11 class. Another class starting Oct 25th (190 & 320) of 24 I believe.

Cheers

My bud who is in the mid-1000's of the seniority list (A320 FO) said he moved up 13 numbers this month.

With growth projected to continue slowing on both airframes in 2007 it will be interesting to see if the 190 can still attract 6000 hr CRJ captain applicants.

If growth on both frames does in fact slow then the two year aircraft lock will turn into a minimum (not maximum) time they will have to remain on the 190 pay scales.

Offering someone who is making 80-100K a year the chance to work with jetBlue and only bring home 1K every 2 weeks for a minimum of two years will be hard to sell. From what my bud tells me the lines really suck on the 190 and if growth slows that usually doesn't help.

The 190 rates better come up and fast.

Good luck, sincerely.

Last edited:
There are SIX in the EMB190 Oct 11 class. Another class starting Oct 25th (190 & 320) of 24 I believe.

Cheers

Thanks. I'm just trying to figure out how man numbers I gave up to wait for the 320. :) Only six is good news. I won't kick myself so hard now.

Latest resources

Back