• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue May 16, 17 Interveiw Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm a little late but would like to add my name to the waiting list! Interviewed on the 17th and will take whatever aircraft that is first available due to my unemployement status! Can't believe it's only been a month!

Hi everyone!

I interviewed on the 17th and I too am on to stage 2! i no-longer, did you prep in CLT with Emerald Coast on 5/12? Does anyone know how long it usually takes before your letters of recommendation get called?

I can't figure out why the May interviews have 8 pages of posts, but I can't find anyone who interviewed on June 14th. Maybe it's too soon still.

O-Weone Ubabe---nope, that wasn't me in CLT, sorry. JetPilot Mike---has a thread been started yet for the June folks? If not, go ahead and get it going-- I'm sure folks will reply.....

Anyone have any info fromthe interview on 6/14-15. Does the phase II board meet around the same time? I think the back round checks were done for the most part pior to the 5/16-17 interviews. If 90 name are on the CP board and they interviewed 170 the odds have changed a bit. Hope there is room in the pool.

any jb guys out there knows when/how often the PHB meets/when did they meet last?if you don't pass phace 2 do they send you the fedex letter rigth away?how long after the PHB meeting do they call/send out letters?

thanks in advance

I think they met this Wednesday and I have not heard of anyone getting a call or a letter. I'm still not getting too excited until the the 7-8 week mark. If they did meet this week however, some people may actually hear from Verna by next weekend. I don't think they review all of the Phase II guys in one meeting either. Some of us may not get reviewed by the PHB for a couple more weeks. And I'm sure some of us won't hear until the first part of August. It's still a little early to get very excited.

I read on a previous post that some of the May interview group have been put into the pool. Has anyone here from the May group received the call? I interview May 16th and am still waiting to hear like a lot of you.

Latest resources

Back