SNOWBUM:
MASTEROFPUPPETS:
GROMMET:
FLYLEARS:
BURG:
I-NO LONGER:
HONDAFLYER:freaking...
REBOUND:

...and the wait continues. do you guys think the letters would have already come...if they were coming?

What's the likelihood of a newhire from the May interviews being able to bid the A320 vs. the E190 off the bat? I have a friend who would prefer to be West Coast based eventually (probably take awhile to bid) and therefore is looking to the A320.

Is it more likely that he will get offered the E190 and not the A320 due to the growth of the E190 fleet and the reduction of A320s?

From what I have learned, if you get called or emailed (like I have) for an E190 class, you have the option to take it or pass and wait for a different date or the bus. Last I heard there will be a bus class in Sept or Oct. Personally that is what I am waiting for as well - Long Beach, A320

Schedules out of LGB

Any speculation on when/if Jet Blue might have West-Coast based E190s??? I guess that's the 64K question (expansion strategy)...

I have heard through the grapevine that the A320 schedules out of LGB are not as great as one might expect - a lot of red-eyes and transcons back to back to back (e.g., LGB-JFK and then JFK-LGB later that same day and then LGB-IAD the next day - or something similar to that). Any LGB-based pilots care to comment about schedules out of LGB? It's all second-hand knowledge and I'd be interested to hear more about QOL and schedules out of LGB...

Thanks

Just keeping the thread alive....71 days and counting.

FedEx dropped off something to my neighbor this morning, then drove right by. Yikes.

I guess I'll go wash the dog. Again.

E190 Class date

Update: Bernice called this morning with a 8/16 class date for the E190. This is two months earlier than I expected, so people must be bypassing the 190 for the Bus, as I was about 70 deep in the pool. She also indicated that 8/30 was available, so be ready for a call if you are still waiting. Anyone have good info about housing in BOS or area? We will be moving from Seattle so no more commute. Good luck Hondaflyer, my wife just stood outside with a bat to keep fedex away. Seemed to work....

CrazeeEddy said:
Update: Bernice called this morning with a 8/16 class date for the E190. This is two months earlier than I expected, so people must be bypassing the 190 for the Bus, as I was about 70 deep in the pool. She also indicated that 8/30 was available, so be ready for a call if you are still waiting. Anyone have good info about housing in BOS or area? We will be moving from Seattle so no more commute. Good luck Hondaflyer, my wife just stood outside with a bat to keep fedex away. Seemed to work....

So what did you do?? Are you going to gain lots of #'s for the 190 or hold out for the 320?? Did she give any indication of how many in front of you are holding out for the 320 or when the next 320 class may be after the one on Sep 13th?

Latest resources

Back