• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue May 16, 17 Interveiw Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed on 6/14 and all I know is that my name is on some list, somewhere. That's all I know. What's that mean? You got me!

Just got the call from SLC and I'm swimming. I was told E190 around Oct or A320 around Dec. There will be an E190 class every two weeks with 11 in the class until the end of the year. No firm 320 classes but it looks like 1 each month starting in Sep or Oct consisting of 14 people. I was told I was around #60 or so in the pool. Now I can finally relax and stop listening for my phone and the Fed Ex truck!!

congrats, by the way, do you know if they do the calls all at once so I 'm basically waiting for fedex now or if they do them over a period of days??

Hey anyone know what happens if you miss the call? Are you given a order prior to the notification and if you call back is that spot is kept?

Truckdriver said:
Just got the call from SLC and I'm swimming. I was told E190 around Oct or A320 around Dec. There will be an E190 class every two weeks with 11 in the class until the end of the year. No firm 320 classes but it looks like 1 each month starting in Sep or Oct consisting of 14 people. I was told I was around #60 or so in the pool. Now I can finally relax and stop listening for my phone and the Fed Ex truck!!

Besides watching this terrible Traci Lords C- Movie this is the best news that I have gotten all day! Congrats Dude. Hey your going to need a crash pad there in NYC, and when you do talk to me. I know a place in Queens. Cool people, large T.V. the works. And no I don't get any kick backs, I'm just that cool of a guy.

Got the call today. Very, very pleased to be Blue. Good luck to all who are waiting. I was given the same info as Truckdriver, so I have nothing to add, except that we have all worked hard for this, and hope if you have been lurking on this board looking for good news (as I have) that it comes your way soon.

Latest resources

Back