jetBlue May 16, 17 Interveiw Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i-no longer said:
Count me in on the wait and fingernail bitting too! Wish I knew the answers to a couple of the questions already asked but not yet answered. 1) What happens if you miss the call (do they try your cell, do they leave messages?) and 2) for those who've already gotten the call, were their references called? This wait is certainly hard!!

If you miss the call they will leave a message and you can call them back. You don't have to answer the phone in order for them to put you in the pool. I'm not sure about all of my references being called because I haven't talked to all of them, but the ones I have talked to did not get called.

Oh thank you Truckdriver! None of my references have been called so I was getting really worried. You've helped lower the stress a lot! Congratulations by the way!

Update on May Interview List

Ok guys (gender neutral)...here's the phase 2 roster:

CRAZEEEDDY: swimming
CBPILOT: swimming
TRUCKDRIVER: swimming
0-WEONE UBABE: swimming
SNOWBUM:
MASTEROFPUPPETS:
GROMMET:
MILEHYE:
FLYLEARS:
BURG:
I-NO LONGER:
HONDAFLYER:

Keep your chins up and cell phone batteries charged...

Last edited:
Hey hondaflyer - I just wanted to let you know that none of my references were called either. Two other friends of mine who are now swimming also never had theirs called. Hang in there and good luck!

For those of you in this (May Interview) group, for what it's worth...
I feel your pain, the waiting was tough - I think I got PTS tremors everytime a truck drove down my street. It was 11 weeks and one day from my interview until the pool invite and exactly 7 weeks from the pool invite to being given a class date. None of my references were called.

You may have read or maybe have heard from your "lyfeguard" and so know all of this by now but...

Aug classes are:
Aug 2 - 190 class 11 people
Aug 15 - 190 class 11 people
Aug 30 - 190 class with 8, 320 class (with 14 in it ***I think***)

Sept 13 - 320 class (& most likely a 190 class too but I have not heard)

I have heard, but have not confirmed, that there are some May poolies in one or more of the Aug 190 classes

Hang in there all of you may and June folks - the waiting sux I know - keep each other (and the rest of us) informed.

Best of luck and we'll see you in DisneyWorld!

Milehye---were you called today? I didn't think calls were going out to us because it seemed the March group were getting calls for coming out of the pool. Just wondering........

And thanks for the info PDXcheezhead!! Much appreciated!

Newest list:

CRAZEEEDDY: swimming
CBPILOT: swimming
TRUCKDRIVER: swimming
0-WEONE UBABE: swimming
MILEHYE: swimming
SNOWBUM:
MASTEROFPUPPETS:
GROMMET:
FLYLEARS:
BURG:
I-NO LONGER:
HONDAFLYER:

By the way, my dog just barked, the screen door squeaked, and UPS just dropped off a package: BPM 298

Latest resources

Back