HONDAFLYER: swimming (waiting for 320)
I-NO LONGER: swimming (waiting for 190)
0-WEONE UBABE: swimming
MILEHYE: swimming
REBOUND:swimming
FLYLEARS: swimming

BURG: no thanks call
SNOWBUM:??

Hey Honda....just to let you know I'm not waiting for the 190, I'm not waiting for anything! I'll take first available. 320, 190, 172, 152!!!!!!!!

lahyatt said:
When were you put in the pool? I was called on the 13th but didn't get back to them until the 16th?

This will also answer your question from the other thread. I was put in the pool on Jul 13th. I was called for a 190 class in Sep on Aug 1. I turned that down waiting for a 320 date. On Aug 1 I was told there were "about" 10 guys from March waiting for the 320 and I was "about the 10th" guy from May that was waiting.

Thanks I asked my lifeguard to check and see where things stand for the 320 at this point he said he is going to double check and get back to me. I will let you know when I get the update.

lahyatt said:
Thanks I asked my lifeguard to check and see where things stand for the 320 at this point he said he is going to double check and get back to me. I will let you know when I get the update.

I don't know what happned to my lifeguard. I never got a call from one and to my knowledge I have never had one attempt to call me. Bernice said one was assigned, but I haven't heard a peep from one. Oh well.

I heard from my lifeguard yesterday, I guess I am towards the bottom of the list in the pool.( anyone know how the list is made up) he says it will be Nov or Dec for a class for the 320.

Latest resources

Back