jetBlue May 16, 17 Interveiw Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
lahyatt,

The list is made up via the order you were dumped into the pool. It doesn't have anything to do with age. Those who were put into the pool early are farther up the list than those who were called later. It sounds like they will be running a couple of big classes for the 320 in Nov. Bernice told me two classes in Nov but they weren't sure on the size. They could be 14 each or they could be 28 each. If you are at the bottom of the May pool and they are saying Nov or Dec, then I'll bet they will be bigger classes which will be great.

got the good news from verna today:).I'm swimming ( comando of course)

i interview on the 16 and got the good news email 1 week from that. today is 12 weeks and 2 days from the phase 1 passed email ( so you guys from june who haven't heard don't dispare, there is time ).

she told me if I took a 190 class would be around october and if I waited for 320 in november or december.

I'll wait for the 320 since I live out west even if it comes in january or later ( ski season is on anyway:)).

CONGRATS Snowbum!!!!! I think you have the award for the longest wait. It was a killer but it sure feels good to get that call doesn't it? Congrats!

Swimming Order

SNOWBUM said:
got the good news from verna today:).I'm swimming ( comando of course)

i interview on the 16 and got the good news email 1 week from that. today is 12 weeks and 2 days from the phase 1 passed email ( so you guys from june who haven't heard don't dispare, there is time ).

she told me if I took a 190 class would be around october and if I waited for 320 in november or december.

I'll wait for the 320 since I live out west even if it comes in january or later ( ski season is on anyway:)).

I interviewed in June, and got the call to jump in the pool on 9 Aug.
Does that mean that I'll be out of the pool before someone who interviewed in May?
I'm not trying to jump ahead of anybody, just curious...
I got the call 1.5 weeks ago and haven't received an e-mail or a second call from my lifeguard yet. Any ideas on how long this takes?

Snowbum, CONGRATS!

Cheers,

From what I understand you come out of the pool the order you went in the pool if you are willing to take the first class offered to you.

As far as lifeguard I didn't hear from my lifeguard for a while in the beginning, I've been in the pool since July 13th and I have gotten 1 phone call and 1 information email. I hope this helps.

Newest List: May Interviewees

CRAZEEEDDY: 190 - 8/16

GROMMET: 190 - 9/13
MASTEROFPUPPETS: 190 - 9/13

CBPILOT: 190 - 9/27

TRUCKDRIVER: swimming (waiting for 320)
LAHAYATT: swimming (waiting for 320)
HONDAFLYER: swimming (waiting for 320)
I-NO LONGER: swimming (waiting for anything :) )
SNOWBUM: finally swimming (waiting for 320)
0-WEONE UBABE: swimming
MILEHYE: swimming
REBOUND:swimming
FLYLEARS: swimming

Last edited:
Got an e mail yesterday from Bernice offering a Sept 27 190 class. We turned it down.

Hoping for HUGE 320 classes in Nov/Dec,
HF

Latest resources

Back